K-6|Private

Bad
Good

This school has become a sanctuary for our son and our family. My son is not only challenged academically he is also being steeped in black culture and all it's historical richness too often forgotten in our current school system. At Meadows Livingstone the teaching of black culture empowers the students with confidence, character and wisdom beyond their years. As a parent, it's no surprise that 90% of the graduates attend college. We love this school and the community!

My child attends this wonderful school. The children are very articulate, intelligent and creative. Students are challenged academically and enjoy learning tremendously. The teachers are caring, thoughtful and encouraging.

I was in this school, and it was the best time of my life. Everyone was liked equally, and treated equally. Students could use their imaginations in a safe environment. My peers and I were challenged with mental, physical, and spiritual activities. The teachers got us to learn a lot while having a blast. Besides the usual lessons like the Gold Rush, Meadows-Livingstone also teaches about the African struggle in America. I recommend this school to everyone.

Last modified Meadows-Livingstone School is a Private school that serves grades K-6