Posted June 10, 2014
I went to this school for since the 8th grade. I ended up being a graduate from this school. The school is all about discipline and taking the time to do your work and not complete the minimum amount of work per month and trust me that's not easy. When I hear options for youth come up in a conversation people always are quick to speak saying that it is the "easy way out of high school" and "it's not hard work". Honestly it was the most challenging school that I have ever been to. I am now attending college and it feels like a breeze to complete my homework assignments. When I ask my friends also attending college how they feel about college homework they complain that it's too much work not enough time. Options for you prepared me for college and I think that's why I haven't struggled in college at all and I have received all A's in my classes. As long as you have the right teachers to help you and guide you through everything. If it wasn't for Angel and Giselle I wouldn't have graduated.

Posted May 11, 2014
My son went to Option when he needed some personal attention and encouragement, he received at Option which gave him another chance. I just graduated from UC Berkeley -I am a Cal Mom

Posted November 03, 2012
I went to OFY-SG throughout most of highschool. It was perfect for my learning style. Graduated in 2 years and I now attend Cal Poly Pomona. It's not just for "at risk" students. As in my case, OFY may be the right option for some students who are tired and bored of traditional schooling.

Options for Youth San Gabriel School 3

Posted May 26, 2010
This school is not for University bound students, but it does help those who need to make up credits. The teachers at the Chino 2 center are AMAZING! I would definitely enroll your child at that center if you can. Mrs. Portillo is okay. She seems to be on a kind of power trip, yet does not handle issues in a responsible manner.

Options for Youth San Gabriel School 0

Posted October 19, 2009
Unlike Any other school I went to Here at Options, I get the Help that i needed and, i understood the way they taught it. This School really Helped Me A lot!

Options for Youth San Gabriel School 4

Posted June 29, 2007
I go to this school and I love.

Posted February 28, 2007
Options for Youth addresses the special needs of teenagers who for whatever reason are not successful in the traditional school setting. OFY addresses those needs and helps to rekindle forgotten dreams so that these students can earn their diplomas, and start to believe in themselves; they learn that with effort and organization they can and will succeed. The school offers field trips, prom, graduation ceremonies, diplomas, a WASC accredited curriculum and highly qualified credentialed staff. My children asked to attend this school, the results made a believer out of me! Leslie

Options for Youth San Gabriel School
405 South San Gabriel Boulevard, Suite A, San Gabriel, CA  91776
Last modified Options for Youth San Gabriel School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Options for Youth San Gabriel School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top