Posted January 07, 2013
My child has been to a few Catholic private schools in her short lifetime. I have to say that St. Anthony is the best! My only regret is not sending her sooner! The children are super friendly and the parents are very much involved. Everyone treats one another like family- because that's exactly what we are here at St. Anthony! The Principal is wonderful and always listens to parent/teacher input. The teachers are excellent! So nurturing and patient. I was such a fool to have wasted my money at the other schools. I sit in traffic for an hour everyday, just to have my children come to this school. It's worth every minute and worth every dime!

Posted November 08, 2011
I have had 3 children graduate from St. Anthony's. All three continued onto great Catholic High Schools. They were well prepared academically and had a smooth transition into high school. They were very active in school, by participating in student government, the annual play, talent show, and in sports My sons were involved in the scouting program. St. Anthony's has a great music teacher, helps motivate the students spiritually while not imposing the Catholic religion, and has wonderful teachers. The principal and pastor are new, and have been such a blessing! I highly recommend this school to parents and students.

Posted September 22, 2011
My son has been attending this school since Kindergarten and three things stand out and are important to me for my child's education. The school participates in the First in Math Online Program. For the 2010-2011 school year, St Anthony built points based on the students progress and ranked 1st in the Archdiocese, 2nd in the state and 15th in the Nation out of more than 3400 public and private schools that participated. The performing arts and music department is amazing and put on very professional and inspiring musical every year. They also have a hand bell choir that is invited every year to perform at Our Lady of the Angels. The Cub Scout program is very strong and serves as an extension of the schools extra curricular and community activities. They are very active and strive to build confidence and leadership skills in the boys. We are very happy with this school. With the new staff and parent dedication the school is headed in the right direction. We recommend this school to all parents looking for a great school community experience.

Posted March 16, 2011
This is my son's first year at St. Anthony School. His previous schooling began in the public school system. He fit well with the other students here at St. Anthony School and is excited about being here. There are so many opportunities here for parents to interact with both their student and with the teachers. The amount of activities this year have been impressive. The turnouts have also been great. The principal and even priest are made visible on a daily basis. We can see that parents here are happy about being part of this school as well. This is a community school where students show they care about one another and the teachers are available for tutoring and conferences. My son is having a great experience here and I am glad that I decided to enroll him this year. We look forward to an even better next year.

Posted January 31, 2011
My son is currently a student at St. Anthony school and has been a student since pre-school, we love it there! Every teacher he has had, has been kind and nurturing and of course has taught him to be a great young man. He will be graduating this year and we will be leaving with heavy hearts. The instruction he has received at St. Anthony School has definately prepared him to move on to High school. We are sad that we will be leaving at a time when St. Anthony has hired a great Principal, she heas definately done great things in the short time she has been here St. Anthony school is definately on the right track with more great things to come. We will definately be coming back to St. Anthony school to help out in any way we can.

Posted July 16, 2009

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted November 25, 2008
I have had the pleasure of experiencing St. Anthony school for the past ten years. My oldest daughter graduated from st. Anthony 2 years ago, and I was skeptical about the academics. I was very satisfied and she fit right in at Ramona Convent. I know that teachers are doing a good job with the resources they have. In terms of atmosphere, I have to say it is the only place where I would want my kids to be. The school community is really a family, everyone watches out for each other. It does take a village to raise a child and I have found that in St. Anthony.

St. Anthony 0

Posted October 08, 2008
I am an alumni with 2 nephews & 1 niece going there. This is a great school near a good location and good teaching & education setup for the students. This school works hard to keep the teachers, parents and students working as one team and participation in the helping out at the school is a fair process. My family is 2 generations of schooling there and we have never had any mishaps or problems. We are still active with the shool and hope for good things to continue in the future.

Posted October 03, 2008
I am a former parent who recently had my child graduate from the school and go on to Ramona Convent Secondary School with Honors. St. Anthony's academic program and staff prepared her for the challenges that she will encounter in high school. I am truly grateful for the outstanding program at St. Anthony School.

St. Anthony