Dewey Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted June 21, 2007
- a former student
This school is the best. Would suggest that other parents should let their children go there.

Dewey Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted June 13, 2005
My daughter attended this school since kindergarden, I loved it. The teachers have the experience necessary to teach and they are caring and loving. My experiance at this school was great, the only reason I changed schools was because we moved to a different district. I recomend this school and if I move back I would most certantly re-enroll my kids there.

Dewey Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted June 13, 2005
Great elementary school, small class environment are the keys to this great school. My kids attended this school for 3 years and I absolutely loved it.

Dewey Avenue Elementary School
525 Dewey Avenue, San Gabriel, CA  91776
Last modified Dewey Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dewey Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.