Bad
Good

Dewey Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted June 21, 2007
This school is the best. Would suggest that other parents should let their children go there.

Dewey Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted June 13, 2005
My daughter attended this school since kindergarden, I loved it. The teachers have the experience necessary to teach and they are caring and loving. My experiance at this school was great, the only reason I changed schools was because we moved to a different district. I recomend this school and if I move back I would most certantly re-enroll my kids there.

Dewey Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted June 13, 2005
Great elementary school, small class environment are the keys to this great school. My kids attended this school for 3 years and I absolutely loved it.

Dewey Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted June 21, 2003
First of all this school does not offer before or after school care. This school district is not very good. They are not willing to take the extra care or spend the extra money on a struggling student. My child was one, so I know this first hand. The school put me off and gave me the run around when I tried to get answers regarding special testing for my son... the problem still hasn't been resolved and we are looking for a new school.

Dewey Avenue Elementary School
525 Dewey Avenue, San Gabriel, CA  91776-3901
Last modified Dewey Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.