Posted January 21, 2011
Most of the SGUSD special education programs are housed at McKinley and they are top notch. As parent of a special needs student I can't tell you the relief I feel that my child is in a great place to learn/advance.

Posted October 21, 2009
I'm am very greatful for the teachers here at Mcklinley. My Son has always struggled in school. But, with a little extra help and confidence the teachers give, my son is now a shining star. One great thing about the teachers is they pay extra attention to those who really need it and it helps extremely. Like other parents, the front desk does need a little work. Everytime I call with a quesiton, they seem not to know the answer. Instead of asking someone else for help, they tell me 'I don't know'.

Posted December 22, 2008
My daughter is attending this school in her second year. As far as Academic and teacher quality is concern, this school is awesome. My daughter enjoys learning new materials and I can tell the progress she is making on a daily basis. Teachers make a very fair assessment of your child based on their strengths and weakness so you can better assist them. I am very pleased overall. The only negative thing I can say about this school is with the front office staff. They seem to be without any patience what so ever and treats every parent as rude as they possibly can.

Posted October 21, 2007

Posted November 17, 2006
I would recommend this school to anyone who is concerned about their child's education. My child has been enrolled since kindergarten with the exception of 2 weeks where my child left to attended a different school. I have to say the in the 2 weeks that my child was gone it showed. My child fell slight behind and didn't seem to have any intrust in school. I quickly removed my child from that school and returned my child to Mckinley needless to say my child is back on top with studies and interest. The teachers that my child has had since grade k have all been concerned about my child's education and well being. I'm thankful that there is a school that still cares about the well being of their students. Way to go Mckinley! Go Mustangs!

Posted August 17, 2005

Posted July 15, 2005

Posted April 03, 2005

Posted April 03, 2005

Posted December 16, 2004

McKinley Elementary School
1425 Manley Drive, San Gabriel, CA  91776
Last modified McKinley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
McKinley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top