San Gabriel, CA

Roosevelt Elementary School 1

Posted October 18, 2012
i hated that my child was ever there he was unhappy from day one staff students very close minded if ur a minorty poor communication after school program on campus is even worse the young ladys were very abrasive and rude had to pull my child out mid semester . very unhappy the principal and very few teachers and office staff are the only good things there.

Roosevelt Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2010
My son did terribly in this school and he didn't pass and was held behind.

Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted December 14, 2009
My daughter has been going to this school for 2 years and I have seen great improvement compared to the other District she was in. The teachers are wonderful!

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted December 08, 2009
Wow...I can't believe the rigorous programs they have at this school. My kids have learned to be excellent readers and writers. My son was turned on to books in a way that my other school was not able to do. The teachers go above and beyond what I've seen at other schools.

Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted September 27, 2009
Horrible communication between staff and parents. Horrible environment. Absolutely hate that my child has to attend this school.

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted March 01, 2009
The staff at this school is friendly and kind. They have high standards and expectations for their students. The teachers are good at informing me on how my children are doing. They have been very approachable. I feel that it is a safe envoironment for my children.

Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2008
Teachers (blaney,becerra) are great, Psychologist (flowers) are great Principal not so much vice principal, never met

Roosevelt Elementary School
401 South Walnut Grove Avenue, San Gabriel, CA  91776
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top