Bad
Good

Posted January 03, 2016
Washington Elementary is very fun and provides lots of activities for the students. The teachers are very nice. We follow the 5 A's, which are: Responsible, Respectful, a good Dissision maker, and a safe person.

Posted September 10, 2013
This is very gud school. I like the way that they carry the kids in uniform which shows strong unity in kids. My daughter is in KG her teacher miss Torres is very gud and humble teacher. I like the way that they give homework to the children. But I can say that my daughter learn a lot in the classroom than home. It's only two weeks to went to my daughter to go this school but really she knows things which I didn't taught her like how to write date. Washington is best.

Posted July 15, 2013
We love Washington School! Mr. Chan is an amazing principal who convinced us to come to Washington instead of a local private school. He sold us on the community, the district and the quality of education we would receive! He was right because our daughter had a great first year indeed. And the new campus buildings are awesome too!

Posted November 02, 2012
This is our first year at Washington and we are very pleased. We recently moved to San Gabriel and heard and read great things about the school. The teachers are great, the principal is very positive and approachable. We are very glad to be here!

Posted October 28, 2012
This is the sixth year that I have a child at Washington, and it gets better every year. Even with all the construction on campus, the teachers work hard to engage and challenge the students, while still encouraging creativity and fun. My daughter loves her teacher and can't wait for science camp!

Posted October 28, 2012
As a 1952 Graduate of Washington School, I am absolutely delighted to read these reviews and note with pleasure how well they correspond to the Washington School I remember and attended from about 1944 through 1952. My thanks to all Washington's faculty and administration for maintaining such high academic standards across so many years . . . Dennis Boswell

Washington Elementary School 1

Posted May 24, 2012
Awful school. Don't waste your time enrolling, not to mention they will try to force you to stay and a transfer can be hard to get.

Posted October 10, 2011
My wife and I are really happy with Washington! The principal and teachers are very passionate and understanding. They truly want the best for our children. I see good things coming from this school. The principal is very hands on and very pro-active. He's everywhere and very approachable. You can feel his passion for making this school better each year. The teachers are amazing!

Posted March 30, 2010
The Principal in Washington is very inspiring to both students and teachers. All the teachers I've experienced with are great in terms of challenging students to excel and behave. And they do have a genuine heart to care for kids, plus they are very open to parents' opinion and put extra time to follow up on our concerns. Therefore, I am thankful that my kids are studying in Washington School.

Washington Elementary School

Posted March 16, 2010
Exceptional academic program enhanced by a specialized team for the needs of children with challenges such as autism, add, vision problems etc. Through this elementary school I have had children go on to make the honor roll and many other achievments at both the middle school and high school level in the same district. It has been a very rewarding experience.

Washington Elementary School
300 North San Marino Avenue, San Gabriel, CA  91775-2998
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top