Bad
Good

My child went to this school for 3 years. The teachers were good. Some of them exceptional like the first grade teacher and third grade teacher. But the principal breathes down the back of kids in the name of strictness. In the name of discipline she is unkind and unfairly targets some kids. She deals out severe punishments for even the smallest infractions. She doesn't welcome parental involvement or opinions. Overall the atmosphere in the school stifles children's nature and growth.

This is a great school which made my child feel safe and happy from day 1. We just moved from a different country but my son never said he will not go to school. I liked his kindergarten and 1st grade teachers. Now the same with 2nd grade teacher too. She is great ! A very responsive and responsible teacher. The principal holds a very high respect amongst the parents. The PTA is very good .

Emperor has wonderful teachers and support staff who work deligently to make this school so great.. Our son, has had Mrs. Johnson (kindergarten) and Mrs. Jara (first grade) who have had a wonderful impact on his ability to learn and grow. All Emperors' teachers are stellar at what they do in my opinion. Being a teacher is certainly not an easy job. Teachers are one of the most important adults in a child's life. They not only teach the children valuable educational skills, but also help them to development social skills and positive attitudes about the world around them. I have seen my son blossomed from a little boy to a responsible first grader. My family is forever grateful to the tireless teachers and staff for of Emperor. They work so hard throughout the year to make this school a success for the students and community.

My son and daughter attended here K-6 and I was very pleased with the quality of instruction and the values instilled in the kids. A great school, led by a great staff.

Thumbs up for Mrs. Perini and her staff members! Great job have you all done! I am very happy that my kids go to this school. Strict? Yes. Unkind? No! During this summer vacation, my younger kid kept saying that she could not wait to go back to school. Wow!

Former student actually, and proud to say I went to this school. The kids seem to be pretty well behaved, although I don't know if that has changed over time, but nevertheless, the overall atmosphere is still friendly and warm. Teachers are remarkably involved and try their best to ensure that the students are doing their best. It was a good elementary school experience, and whenever I visit, I feel an incredible amount of nostalgia and comfort.

I think the school does an amazing job brining quality education to this small multi-ethnic and mutli-class community. The principal is committed to serve the teachers so that the care will be filtered to the students for maximal learning. The partnership between the teachers and parents is strong, too. I am proud to be a parent at Emperor.

The teachers are wonderful and the principal loves it when parents get involved! Everyone is very nice.

One of the best schools in the San Gabriel Valley. Yes, the principal is tough, which the teachers, students, and parents appreciate!

Last modified Emperor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.