K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 17, 2016
Thank you to all the teachers who are dedicated to the students and go above and beyond their regular work hours/duties to support the school community.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted May 17, 2016
Teachers are dedicated and caring toward all students and parents. Principal tends to show unfairness and favoritism among students, parents, and discipline.

San Gabriel Mission Elementary School 3

Posted May 17, 2016
Teachers are dedicated and caring. However, the academic curricula is low- science books are about 20 years old! Principal is strict and unfair, lots of favoritism exists...

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted March 19, 2016
The faculty and staff are committed to working on the values that make students successful, active, and engaged global leaders who are deeply rooted in their Catholic faith foundation.

Posted March 19, 2016
I was a parent for over 15 years and my daughters attended the private high schools and universities of their choice. As a family we made friendships with other families that have lasted way beyond our time at the school. Great teachers and a wonderful family connection.

Posted May 02, 2012
I am a graduate of Mission Elementary and believe my education there was of quality. I am now an elementary school teacher (and have been for the past 10 years) so I know that all schools have positive and negative aspects. The quality of a Catholic education and the preparation for higher education were great. The only aspect that I found inadequate was the lack of teaching of critical thinking skills.

Posted October 11, 2011
Great School! As a current parent at SGME, I am insulted by the last post. It is unfair to claim that all the children at SGME are bad influences when your problem might have been with a select few. My children are not perfect but they certainly are not bad influences.

San Gabriel Mission Elementary School 1

Posted October 07, 2011
i did not enjoy this school at all...dont send your kids here, the kids are a very bad influence.

Posted September 28, 2011
I love San Gabriel Mission Elementary School, I enrolled both my 2 girls there this year & I am proud to say the school not only been taking good care of my daughter's education & they also taught excellent Catholic values. Especially my younger daughter, it is really hard to make her sit still & pay attention while learning but since she started this school I see the changes,she starts getting more interested to learn her alphbet & also know how to write her name.I think I am really gladful that I made the right choice enrolled both my daughters there. :)

Posted July 22, 2011
This School Is The Very Best. I Am A Recent Graduate, And I Feel That This School Has Prepared Me For High School. They Are Very Orgainzed. The Students Have A Very Strong Bond. They Welcome New Students Very Nicely. The Lunch Program Is Wonderful, The Workers Are Super Friendly. The Teachers Are Very Sweet. They Help The Students Who Need Extra Help, By Having A Tutoring Session At Least Once A Week. The Classes Are Not That Big So The Students Have More 'One On One' Time With The Teachers. The School Could Improve On Little Things Like Having P.E. At Least Once A Day, But Other Than That, Its Perfect. I Attended This School Since I Was In First Grade, And It Has Been Wonderful. The Sports Teams Are Great, & The Coaches Are Very Friendly And Helpful, They Work With Each Individual Participant To Help Them Become The Very Best. I Would Reccomend This School To Anyone That Has A Child Who Is Struggling, Or To Anyone Who Wants Their Child To Progress To Their Very Best. Keep It Up Mission!

416 South Mission Drive, San Gabriel, CA  91776
Last modified San Gabriel Mission Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8