Posted November 03, 2013
Este es el primer ano para mi hija en Mission High School, las espectativas que teniamos de esta escuela desde el comienzo del ano han sido mas de lo que esperabamos. Desde la atencion que ofrecen los maestros asta atencion que el principal ofrece. Estamos muy orgullosos de pertenecer a esta escuela. 5 estrellas bien merecidas :)

San Gabriel Mission High School 4

Posted October 09, 2013
My daughter's experience at Mission has been very positive. She has made many good friends. Mission is very good about bring the ladies together and forming a true sisterhood. The staff and teachers are great and very welcoming :)

Posted October 09, 2013
I have a daughter who is currently attending Mission High School. She is currently in her Junior year. She is currently taking 2 Advance Placement Classes and 1 honors class. On top of that she is involved with Sports & 2 Clubs. I know that all of these things will help her get into her college of choice. Each grade has a monthly Advisment meeting to discuss what path they have to be on to acheive that goal. While she does face a hard year ahead of her she knows that this is what she needs. She is very challenged with her courses and receives the positive reinforcment at school to what we give here at home. Her counselor always shares her positive academic achievements as well as checking in with her on her personal life to make sure everything is going well. I am beyond pleased with Mission!

Posted October 09, 2013
This is my daughter's second year at Mission. I have been very pleased with both the administration and the teachers. Though my daughter has struggled she has always been able to get the much needed resources. The teachers are extremely motivated and I have always had a great response when contacting any of them. The website is wonderful, we have complete access to grades as well as school assignments. Even though I live blocks away from a prominent coed private school, I know this was the right choice for my daughter and don't mind driving 20 minutes out because of the education she is receiving. The school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School and this is definitely a plus in any high school education..

Posted October 05, 2013
My daughter is a sophomore at Mission. She is very challenged by the classes she is taking, as she is in three AP courses. I was very worried about the pressures of being in a lot of advanced classes, but her teachers have been working with her time management. The counselor even meets with her during lunch to offer advice. I am very happy with this school, and I would recommend it. It is value for money and the education is top notch.

Posted October 02, 2013
I am so proud that my daughter is a graduate of Mission. She is now in her first year at college and is doing very well. The teachers at Mission are wonderful, the counselors are very helpful and the way the school communicates with us parents is more than I expected. My youngest daughter who is in middle school can't wait to attend Mission and play on the soccer team.

San Gabriel Mission High School 1

Posted September 17, 2013
This school is not the school to send your child to. For the price I paid it was not even worth half of it. Very unorganized staff that seems to care more about money then education. If you want your child to be ready for college then send her else where. Most of the teachers here seem to have no experience in teaching. The school makes you do mandatory fundraisers just to get more money & attend meetings that were a waste of time. With all the money they collect I never saw one improvement. The worst part is the gym has no AC and the cafeteria serves unhealthy food and from what I understand is infested with cockroaches. I'm glad I've taken her out and she's now somewhere better for half the cost of this school.

San Gabriel Mission High School 0

Posted September 28, 2009
Mission High has been Nothing But a POSITIVE influence for my daughter..She will be graduating this year 2010...and she even wishes there were a couple more years left in her high school career..she loves everyone there!! from staff to all students...the enviornment within the school walls is a family type enviornment..everyone knows everytone..The principle and ALL his staff and faculty there has done nothing but positive things for the school...this is his fourth year there..and what can u say...everywhere you look at mission there is some kind of change..POSITIVE change..come by Mission High if you are interested in attending the high school..and see for yourself..Go Mission

Posted September 25, 2009
San Gabriel Mission High School is a great place to send your Daughter. The Principal is always striving for improvements, in regards, to the teachers, faculty, staff, facilities and the well being of the students. It's great place to be and visit. School spirit is high and students are happy and proud to call SGMHS there home away from home. We are also the only School in the League to have an active Booster Club which is great. The Boosters are fundraising all the time to help keep the cost down of all families for there Daughters that are enrolled into a sports program. Go Mission Boosters!

San Gabriel Mission High School 0

Posted September 25, 2009
I have had two daughters attend San Gabriel Mission High School and I could not be happier with their experience at the school. SGMHS not only focuses on academic excellence; but on becoming a well rounded young woman. I'm very proud of my girls and I have SGMHS to thank for all their support and guidance.

San Gabriel Mission High School
254 South Santa Anita Street, San Gabriel, CA  91776
Last modified San Gabriel Mission High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
San Gabriel Mission High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top