Posted November 22, 2013
Record Elementary school has been a wonderful place of learning for my children. The teachers and staff are wonderful, caring, supportive, encouraging and all around amazing teachers. The principle and vice principle are very active and involved with the student population and want what is best for all of their students and staff. Test scores do not always give the full picture, and my children are receiving quality education and the test scores have improved every year. They have excellent programs to encourage leadership, problem solving and success. My children are lucky to have teachers who care about them as much as they care about their education.

Clayton A. Record, Jr., Elementary School 2

Posted March 08, 2012
My daughter has been going here for 4 years. She is the only Caucasian in her class; Which is fine, but, the other kids who struggle with English as a Second Language need more help and attention from the teachers. It seems as though she gets over-looked, and she tends to need further instruction at home because she doesn't get the help she needs in the classroom. My son attended Kindergarten there, and there are 33 kids in one class. I notice that the teachers struggle maintaining all of them at once. The Kindergarten playground has no grass or sand, and little coverage from the sun. We are moving out of this area just so that our children can get the education they need.

Clayton A. Record, Jr., Elementary School 1

Posted January 13, 2011
My daughter has always been in private schools and we decided to try Record for 6 months, in that time she was bullied by other students and received no support from the school. I am very unhappy with our experience and feel that the school could have and should have done more to ensure the safety of the students.

Clayton A. Record, Jr., Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
I feel that this school offers the Special instructions that is needed by Special Needs Kids. There are some very Bright kids assigned to this school and if they had the opportunity, they could learn to be beneficial to our community. Special Needs Kids have Special Needs and Requirements.

Clayton A. Record, Jr., Elementary School 3

Posted March 12, 2009

Posted April 27, 2006

Clayton A. Record, Jr., Elementary School 4

Posted November 18, 2005
School is very clean and orderly. My child is attending in Kindergarten, however, does not do very many hands on manipulation. Within 3 months they have painted once and only color and cut standard white paper(no glueing) Class size is very high @ 33 students per class

Posted August 17, 2005
I have had nothing but positive experiences with this school. I have a son that is the 3rd grade and the importance of classroom work and homework is instilled in the children, to want to achive! The classroom only has 15 students, so it is a low ratio of children per teacher....teachers are well organized and prepared and interested in each and every child in their classrooms.

Clayton A. Record, Jr., Elementary School
1600 Malaga Drive, San Jacinto, CA  92583
Last modified Clayton A. Record, Jr., Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clayton A. Record, Jr., Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.