Bad
Good

Hyatt Elementary School 5

Posted June 05, 2012
my children love the shcool and we got all the help we need it and the teachers are great with kids i can only say thank you for all your hard work and for all you guys give our kids...

Hyatt Elementary School 5

Posted May 09, 2012
All my three children have gone to this school and I love it. The staff is truly wonderful and they deserve applause for dealing with all the good and bad that their job brings. For eleven years now I have volunteered at this school and have been blessed to have wonderful teachers educating my children.

Hyatt Elementary School 1

Posted March 03, 2010
I have one child that goes to this school...And i do not plan on putting my other in this school.. This school does not challenge students.. My daughter is in 3 grade the work she brings home is stuff she did before 1 grade.. Hyatt is not a place to put your child in..

Posted May 21, 2009
I am a parent with 2 kids at the school. We have been attending Hyatt for 3 years now. Though the school has poor test scores, I leave my students enrolled at Hyatt because of the awesome teachers they have each year. My only concern is that my kids may not be challenged enough. The curriculum is not aggressive because we need to meet the needs of others students as well. I am pleased to know that students are divided by levels of comprehension so that all students needs are met. Hyatt is a great place to learn, I think the entire staff makes each student feel comfortable and important. Go Hyatt!!

Posted March 29, 2007
All of the staff at Hyatt are enthusiastic and really care about the students. The principal shows her care by being involved with the students on a daily basis. I commend her for this!

Posted April 27, 2005
My children are doing excellent at this school. The school has excellent teachers that really care about their students. Thank you to the teachers and staff for all their hard work.

Posted April 27, 2005
We moved here from out of state. My kids are doing excellent at this school. They both are G.A.T.E. and honor roll students. They love their teachers which makes the learning experience that much more enjoyable. Thank you teachers and staff for all your hard work.

Hyatt Elementary School
400 East Shaver Street, San Jacinto, CA  92583-4724
Last modified Hyatt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.