San Jacinto, CA

Posted December 20, 2014
Great music program: String Orchestra, choir, cadet band, and concert band! Great teachers! School is safe and the administration is doing a great job!

North Mountain Middle School 5

Posted May 20, 2009
I think its the best middle school in san jacinto. I went there for my whole 3 years and it was awesome I really loved it . .teachers are very nice and helpful

North Mountain Middle School 5

Posted May 13, 2008
I have a 6th grader that is about to finish this years academic curriculum, he has gotten the help he needs to make this years a great one, the teacher are very concerned with his studies, and he actually enjoy being there, the safety issue has always been in my thoughts, but as long as parents continue to PARENT their kids showing them the cause and effect of trying to be a hudlum, I guess the school can continue to be a learning facility instead of a detention facility, or a babysitting service facility..... I'ts up to us!!

North Mountain Middle School 2

Posted January 11, 2007
Much of the teaching is to improve the lower third of the student populous. Some teachers are legitimately concerned while others just punch the clock. On other areas, the campus is nice and clean and appears well maintained.

Posted December 19, 2005
We have found NMMS a wonderful improvement over the elementary school experience in San Jacinto. NMMS provides challenging course work in academics, music and a great after school program, which my daughter also enjoys. I do wish kids had the option to have both music and art, instead of all one or the other.

Posted April 27, 2005
My daughter started the 6th grade this year at North Mountain. I was leary about having the 6th grades mixed with the older kids. But it turns out that it is working out great. She enjoyes having the different classes and after school programs. He teachers have been grat this year and have pushed her to do her best.

North Mountain Middle School 3

Posted September 28, 2003
I have a 7th grade student at this school and it seems like it's a good school however I feel safety is an issue.

North Mountain Middle School
1202 East Seventh Street, San Jacinto, CA  92583
Last modified North Mountain Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Mountain Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top