Posted May 31, 2011
My children have been attending Scholar's Academy (preschool and elementary) for a year. The school does a great job of challenging the children and also letting them be children. The teachers do a great job of acheiveing academic excellence through innovative and FUN techniques. I know that when I drop my children off they are in excellent hands and are taken care of with warmth and attention. The small class sizes are great, esp with all the cut backs in the public schools, and allows for appropriate one on one attention. As previously mentioned by another parent, it would be great to see an increase in upper grades enrollment! I would undoubtedly recommend Scholar's Academy. I'm glad a friend made the recommendation to me and I acted on it!

Scholars Academy 4

Posted May 24, 2011
My daughter has been to this school for 2 years of elementary now. I must say that it is astounding how available the teachers are to talk about any issues that are presenting. The teachers strive to achieve a very high level of academic excellence and the expectations for children include lots of homework, science fair projects, speech and debate (though this is less challenging), poetry writing, spelling bee, some light drama, computers, singing, dancing (very basic), weekly spelling packets and polite/respectful behavior. The children have opportunities to play with each other after school and at brief recess breaks. The book selections for free reading are limited. Some teachers are exceptional at reaching the children, particularly the Science teacher, Ms. D. The staff really know the children and the children receive an outstanding amount of individual attention. All the children are doing a great job and it's a reflection on the supportive environment. The principal is also very supportive and warm. Only downside is lower enrollment in the upper grades, but I"m hoping that will change as the word gets out on the school as will the parent involvement!

Posted January 04, 2011
My child loves this school. The teachers are nurturing and attuned to every child's learning style. The curriculum is well balanced with academics and extra curricular activities. I would give it six stars if I could!

Posted September 22, 2009
Great school with a fantastic curriculum. I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted April 16, 2009

Posted April 12, 2009
The school offers a fantastic academic program. The faculty is very caring. Since the classes are small, each child is able to get personal attention. I also liked that the parents are able to get involved in the school events (annual fair, mothers day ). The extra curricular activities are also great. Over all, I would definitely recommend Scholars Academy.

Posted October 01, 2008
Hi, my son is going to Pre K program in this school. School is excellent. Director, Teachers and all the staff members are very nice and co-operative. School is very neat and clean. My son is 4 1/2 year old and he does addition, subtraction and he can read three letter words. I am very much satisfied with the performance of my son. I would recommend school to everyone.

Posted August 28, 2008
My daughter has gone to this school since she was 2.5 years old. She absolutely loves her teachers. She is doing great Academically and continous to go there

Posted August 13, 2008
Great School with a caring faculty. The program/academics is excellent. I could not have chosen a better school.

Scholars Academy 0

Posted August 09, 2007
Excellent school. My daughters are 9 years apart and based on the foundation they laid for my first daughter (formerly Little Scholars), there was no question that my second daughter would attend. They are very attentive. The school is small and intimate (creating an environment for one-on-one attention from the teachers and staff). I am very pleased with the results. My oldest daughter is in high school and she has never struggled in school. Both girls learned how to read very well within the first 3 months of Kindergarten. By the end of the school year, they were reading at a second grade level. Keep up the excellent work Scholars Academy.

Scholars Academy