Posted October 08, 2009
i love this school, it really gives me the one on one attention i need, i love it. Im doing so much better then in regular school

Posted November 14, 2007
I love this school, it has helped me to suceed.

Posted June 06, 2006
I am a student at liberty high. I have been their for going on 1 and a half years now. As long as your child wants to get their schooling done this is a great program. I have a wounderful relationship with my teacher and am passing with strait a's. Thanks to the liberty high independent studies program I have made up most of my credits in 2 years.

Liberty High (Alternative) School
5845 Allen Avenue, Suite 2, San Jose, CA  95123
Last modified Liberty High (Alternative) School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Liberty High (Alternative) School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top