Posted September 17, 2014
As a teacher, I feel that we have a strong sense of community at our school and many of our administrators and teachers are genuinely interested in working with families and students to prepare them for a successful college experience.

Posted September 09, 2013
This school is very good I was so scared and I cried to my mom that I didnt want to go there because it's little and I didn't knew anyone but theses past weeks have gone really good the kids in there are friendly you could get friends easily and the teachers are really nice they are there every time you have a school problem or house problem like they are really helpful . There might be some gangsters at LPS but they don't do anything there friendly and kind . There is not a lot of fights because it's little and we know everyone and they teach is life lessons .They treat us like of we are all family.!

Posted August 27, 2010
This is my senior year at LPS and I am proud to be a student here. My experience at LPS has been amazing. Not only have I learned so many life lessons, but I have created great relationships with students and teachers. They offer so many opportunities here at LPS such as various clubs, SAT tutoring, important organizations like CSF, and so much more. LPS also has a dedicated staff that is always willing to help their students, and no matter what they always be there for you as a teacher and friend. And if you are reading those reviews that criticize our school then you should completely disregard them. Yes our school may have some problems but every school does. However the positives further outweigh the negatives. Coming to LPS was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Posted August 27, 2010
If you're deciding what school to go to for high school, it should be Leadership Public Schools. Teachers here have their own unique personalities and they're always there if you have any troubles or questions. There's not a lot of fights here since we all get along. Plus, it's great that we're able to have sports and extracurricular after school. Overall, if I had to choose a school to go for high school, it would be Leadership Public School.

Posted August 27, 2010
Here at Leadership Public Schools San Jose we are all about going to college and stay on top of our schooling. The learning enviorment of the classrooms feels positive and makes u able to learn effeciently.

Posted August 27, 2010
This is my senior year at LPS San Jose, and I'm glad that I've chosen this school for my high school career. Throughout my life, I was lost in the corruptness of poor schools and its people. Then, I came across LPS San Jose where I have really applied myself to my studies and more importantly my future. One of the greatest qualities of our school is the influences we gain from the friendly personalities of our teachers. They have really applied their lives to make sure we get the best out of our education. Even though our school is located on a parking lot and is around a poor community, we are more than we appear. We are Leadership and the qualities of our school isn't measured by its appearance, but its people. And to each other we are family; not classmates.

Posted August 25, 2010
Ok I have no idea what the person below is talking about. They must have attended another school because thats nothing what LPS is about. LPS is a college prep school and I have seen how it has help me. My teachers are great! They are like mentors to me and the students all get along at the school. Yes like other schools, we have had fights but I can't remember the last time we had one. The teachers are really good in keeping us safe! I really love my family (that's what LPS is to me) and I'm going to miss it when I graduate this year!

Leadership Public Schools - San Jose 1

Posted July 23, 2010
Horrible! This school is not challenging it s the easy way out. Do not trust the schools in the district you will regret it.

Posted February 28, 2009
I am a p[arent & my child has almost 4.0 gpa, I am so proud & if it were not for LPS it never would have happened, now we can really believe college is in reach. Thank you LPS.

Leadership Public Schools - San Jose 2

Posted December 05, 2008

Leadership Public Schools - San Jose
1881 Cunningham Avenue, San Jose, CA  95122
Last modified Leadership Public Schools - San Jose is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leadership Public Schools - San Jose Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top