San Jose, CA

Posted September 23, 2013
My school is Ramblewood Elementary, in the Franklin Mckinely School District. My son is going on his second year at this amazing school.The staff is amazing and very friendly, they address each child by name and as well as the parents. The school size allows it to remain it's own little community. I believe due to their visually impaired program, the children are more welcoming to differences among their peers. The education my son has received is beyond believable, he has made leaps and bounds academically, they also offer amazing speech therapy which I am fortunate to have my child participate in. Ramblewood overall is a amazing school, especially for being a public school they have exceeded my expectations for my sons education. My faith in the public school system, and the days when the staff knew each child is awaken thanks to them! I can also say that I believe you get from your child's school what you put in, I am a proud regular volunteer, I am very impressed with the number of parent involvement

Posted August 17, 2013
Ramblewood Elementary School is the best Elementary School in the Bay Area . Thanks to all the Teacher have given my child their best knowledge.

Posted August 14, 2013
I am very happy that my child goes to this school because Williow Glen Elementary school involves parents with activities that they participate with their child. Community is involved in protecting the children who go their. Lots of parents volunteer to help teachers and school with any activities that will be betther the school as well as the work load that teachers have. I believe private schools and homeschooling is great but when it is not possible it is important to find a great school for your child and I would call this school great.

Posted November 30, 2012
Great School. Teachers are very well engaged and extremely helpful. Thank you guys. Keep up the good work.

Ramblewood Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2012
My daughter had the same teacher in 2nd and 3rd grade. I have to say she the best, caring, and involved with her students. thx Ms. Roak!! your rock!!

Posted May 08, 2010

Posted April 03, 2010

Posted January 04, 2009

Posted September 10, 2008
Ms. Sharrock is 'The Best principal !! She cares for all the students and her staff.... Thanks Ms. Sharrock ..............

Posted April 08, 2008
Ramblewood is an excellent school. There are many after school activities like GATE, homework club, and many more. The teachers are helpful and friendly. The principal is proficient.

Ramblewood Elementary School
1351 Lightland Road, San Jose, CA  95121
Last modified Ramblewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramblewood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top