Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I have my grand daughter in this school. So far her first two teachers have been great and she is really learning well. They really do care about the students that go to Ramblewood and I can see that most of the students like the staff. I wish they could grow some trees in the play area at the school with benches around them because it is to hot for the children and teachers as well as parents. Thank you Ramblewood for a great two years so far and looking forward to many more ! My grand daughter loves her school !

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My granddaughters two teachers have both been great they sure taught her a lot and she is very satisfied with both teachers !

This is so so so Bad that I have to my kid to a different school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

This school is so bad that I have to move my kids to another school.

My school is Ramblewood Elementary, in the Franklin Mckinely School District. My son is going on his second year at this amazing school.The staff is amazing and very friendly, they address each child by name and as well as the parents. The school size allows it to remain it's own little community. I believe due to their visually impaired program, the children are more welcoming to differences among their peers. The education my son has received is beyond believable, he has made leaps and bounds academically, they also offer amazing speech therapy which I am fortunate to have my child participate in. Ramblewood overall is a amazing school, especially for being a public school they have exceeded my expectations for my sons education. My faith in the public school system, and the days when the staff knew each child is awaken thanks to them! I can also say that I believe you get from your child's school what you put in, I am a proud regular volunteer, I am very impressed with the number of parent involvement

Ramblewood Elementary School is the best Elementary School in the Bay Area . Thanks to all the Teacher have given my child their best knowledge.

I am very happy that my child goes to this school because Williow Glen Elementary school involves parents with activities that they participate with their child. Community is involved in protecting the children who go their. Lots of parents volunteer to help teachers and school with any activities that will be betther the school as well as the work load that teachers have. I believe private schools and homeschooling is great but when it is not possible it is important to find a great school for your child and I would call this school great.

Great School. Teachers are very well engaged and extremely helpful. Thank you guys. Keep up the good work.

My daughter had the same teacher in 2nd and 3rd grade. I have to say she the best, caring, and involved with her students. thx Ms. Roak!! your rock!!

Ms. Sharrock is 'The Best principal !! She cares for all the students and her staff.... Thanks Ms. Sharrock ..............

Last modified Ramblewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.