San Jose, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 03, 2014
My son used to hate school before coming here. Now he loves school. The teachers really care about the students and their families. They all go out of their way to help the students achieve the best education.

Posted February 11, 2013
My child has learned so much like almost of the countries of the world, US presidents, and US states.. The academic standards goes beyond what I have ever seen. I was a school teacher long time ago. The students are exposed to classical literature. Amazing academics without the pressure. This classical education method is really neat..and the environment is very caring. And the most important is that they love GOD... I highly recommend this school!!

Posted August 13, 2012
CCA is a school blessed by the Lord! The mission of this Classical Christian school is to help parents create strong followers of Jesus who know their faith, identify what is of the world, and defend their faith. In a rigorous academic environment, they teach students how to do all to His glory!

Calvary Christian Academy 0

Posted January 26, 2010
ccc is very good school my daughter goes there and she loves it. when she first started she was shy and pre scared, but her teacher showed her that things were going to be ok. from there on shes loving school and cant wait to go the next day. people i recommend this school because the teachers and staff are really loving with the kids and parents. they treat our kids like their own.

Calvary Christian Academy 1

Posted August 12, 2008

Posted March 06, 2008
We love this preschool, staff and teachers! We have been at CCC preschool for the past year and have seen the love, caring & guidence of the teachers in so many ways. Our daughter 'Loves school' and her teachers. We have seen her desire to learn increase dramatically over the past year and we give a lot of that credit to the teachers who love their children and make learning an enjoyable eperience. I have helped out many times in the classroom and I have seen how the teachers incorporate God 1st in all of their activities. The children pray for each other, they learn how to be caring and genuine by example from their teachers. I have recruited a couple of friends & have recommend CCC to all my friends!

Posted December 05, 2007

Posted October 21, 2006
Readers, Calvary Chapel Christian School is a good one! Both of my children attended it and were very successful. The teachers do put God first and continue to do so!

Calvary Christian Academy
1175 Hillsdale Avenue, San Jose, CA  95118
Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Calvary Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top