San Jose, CA
Before care: Yes

Success Academy 1

Posted February 28, 2011
I do not recommend this school. My son went here from 1st to half of 2nd grade. After the same teacher picked on him for the entire 1st grade and then placed in her 2nd grade class, I removed him. Turns out that my son had ADD and this teacher, of 12 years, was unable to sugggested that I have my son tested for the possibility of a learning disability. Instead she claimed that he was just "daydreaming in lala land". Not to mention the school is in the parking lot of another school.

Success Academy 5

Posted September 10, 2007
My child has been in this school since it opened last school year 2006-2007, it keeps the parents involved in the childrens achievements and there are less students per class than a regular school.

Success Academy 5

Posted June 09, 2007
Great school. Great teachers.

Success Academy
1240 Taper Lane, San Jose, CA  95122
Last modified Success Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Success Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top