Evergreen Montessori School 1

Posted October 17, 2013
I remember when I went to this school. However, it was such a horrible experience. I was bullied throughout that year and teachers wouldn't do anything about it. Rude teachers!

Evergreen Montessori School 5

Posted June 08, 2011
Both of our children are enrolled at Evergreen Montessori School. We have found that the teaching and extracurricular activities are well thought out and enjoyable. The school focuses on teaching the kids about all of the diversity in the world, from plants and animals to different world cultures. The staff is attentive and friendly, with almost no turnover, so our kids have bonded with the teachers and look forward to seeing them daily. I also like that the school gives some light "homework" over the weekend, consisting of simple math problems and activity sheets. It helps prepare them for the type of education they will receive in elementary school. We have no regrets with the decision we made to send our kids here.

Posted October 09, 2007
Excellent principal with a vision to develop students in a well-rounded manner. Many extra-curricular activities, with the traditional Montessori approach. Passionate and driven teachers who do their job more for the love of the kids than the love of money. Engaged parents find great feedback.

Posted July 14, 2007
My daughter has been in this school for one and a half years. I think the school has got both postive elements of what a big private school would offer and a home based daycare would offer. Because the teachers provide very personal care and attention to the children and at the same time the curriculam is very professional and structured. My daughter is 4 1/2 now and she not only reads pretty well but her knowledge in a lot of subjects especially geography is amazing. More than anything the school has been able to open her mind to be interested and aware of things around her and she loves to learn and loves to school. This is exactly the kind of school I was looking for.

Evergreen Montessori School 5