Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Amount of homework: Agree

I was a student so I can tell you that it is just right. If your kid is lazy then they probably won't be done with homework until 9pm or something like that. But I was always done with my homework by 6pm. We get out at 4pm so that's only 2 hours of homework every night. I say that's fair.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I remember my first year at voices. We had these things called "Plaza" every Monday morning, it was pretty much the principle discussing updates on events from the school. But there was more to it, I didn't really realize that it matter so much until now. Every month we had a theme that built up character. Such as Kindness, honesty, or respect. There's so much more that this school can offer that I just can't put into words. But take my advice when I say that kids will for sure learn to built up a good character.

This is a great school. The staff is very helpful. The teachers are always looking out for the best for the students. They are always looking for innovative ways to teach the kids. My daughter loves her school!

Develops character: Strongly agree

By using in lak'ech as a value, students learn that empathy is very important. "you are my other me, if i do harm to you, i do harm to myself. If i love and respect you, i love and respect myself. "

I'm so glad that my two kids are attending voices, thanks to voices my two kids are fully bilingual, and they are enforcing the hard work that we do at home to rise good citizens.

I am not completely fluent in Spanish so when we had our daughters I thought it was important to share the language with them. By the time my daughter finished Kinder she was able to have simple conversations in Spanish. The amount she learned in one school year was amazing! Since then she continues to learn with reading, writing & speaking in Spanish. Voices is a dual immersion school and we are very happy here. I love how each classroom learns about their teachers colleges and their experiences. My daughter knows she has choices. There is a huge family presence at Voices and lots of parents are involved and volunteer. My daughter is now in 3rd grade and she loves every teacher she has had so far. We look forward to the coming years as she continues to learn and grow.

Fantastic school, I love the teachers and culture of Voices. My little one is always excited about Mondays. I wish I was that excited about my Mondays. :)

I think school is great, my son has been learning a lot in English and Spanish. Also they teach them since they begin Kinder that the goal is always be the best student and reach goals at the University. I think all the personnel is great and the programs, but the only think that I would like to mention is that it will perfect if they have like PE class, or let the students to do sports.

I love this school! The office is always open for suggestions to make the school better and they care so much about their students. When I first started looking for a school Voices was my first choice. I knew that I wanted my children to be fluent at both Spanish and English. The students are also very well mannered and I believe that is due to the extended grades. Since Voices goes from K-8th the students appreciate their school more and are more united. I definitely recommend this school.

Voices College-Bound Language Academy is the best school for my child. I've sent 3 older children to another bi-lingual school, but Voices is better in so many ways. 1st. The children learn to read in both languages right from kindergarten. 2nd The percentage of Spanish/English instruction which starts at 80/20, increases the amount of English each year so that by 3rd grade, the students are taught equally in both languages. 3rd. The curriculum is challenging and proves that our children are capable of much more that we ever thought. My daughter is so happy at this school and is learning every day.

Last modified Voices College-Bound Language Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.