Posted March 10, 2014
I love this school! The office is always open for suggestions to make the school better and they care so much about their students. When I first started looking for a school Voices was my first choice. I knew that I wanted my children to be fluent at both Spanish and English. The students are also very well mannered and I believe that is due to the extended grades. Since Voices goes from K-8th the students appreciate their school more and are more united. I definitely recommend this school.

Posted September 20, 2013
Voices College-Bound Language Academy is the best school for my child. I've sent 3 older children to another bi-lingual school, but Voices is better in so many ways. 1st. The children learn to read in both languages right from kindergarten. 2nd The percentage of Spanish/English instruction which starts at 80/20, increases the amount of English each year so that by 3rd grade, the students are taught equally in both languages. 3rd. The curriculum is challenging and proves that our children are capable of much more that we ever thought. My daughter is so happy at this school and is learning every day.

Posted September 18, 2013
This school has done a GREAT job with my kid that's in 2nd grade. Love the fact that he's learning a lot in both languages and really having confidence in himself. Teachers & staff have been great so far with my son, me and my wife.

Voices College-Bound Language Academy 1

Posted June 22, 2013
I unfortunately agree with the posts below. I used to be so happy of the fact that my child attended Voices because I felt like I was part of a community that cared about helping him. Definitely not what it used to be. My son had three great teachers there and they are gone. Some people are nice but do not know what they are doing.

Voices College-Bound Language Academy 4

Posted May 08, 2011
Simply Amazing! here's the good stuff..My child in nearing the end of her kindergarten year at Voices. She has excelled in so many ways. She knew how to read a only a handful of words at the beginning of the school year, now she reads absolutely everything..she even attempts hard words. Beyond that, she is more intellectual and asks thousands(literally) of questions. Her spanish speaking skills are amazing. We speak only english at home, yet she has become conversational in spanish with her friends at school. She has learned to read/write at least 200 words in both languages combined. The teachers and leadership at this school are something I have never seen before. It's truly a family atmosphere. All issues are addressed immediately, and there are countless opportunities for parent involvement. here's the not so good stuff...Voices is relatively new. The amenities at this school aren't that great. The classrooms are ancient and many of the restrooms are outside. I wish they had more enrichment opportunities for the kids such as field trips. Also, now that I see how much my child can accomplish, I wish they would spend more time pushing children like her beyond their grade level.

Voices College-Bound Language Academy 0

Posted September 28, 2010
Voices College-Bound Language Academy, a public charter school has the best teachers. They are caring and are focused to stear all their students to a 4 year university. Let's go Stanford Trees!

Posted January 26, 2010
I am very pleased with the education my son is recieving at Voices. This is his 2nd year at Voices and he is in the 1st grade. I am very proud as to how much my son has learned in the year and a half he has been there. Voices will be the only school for him until he reaches High School. I am proud to share my son's experience to all I come in contact with expecially those parents who are looking for a better education for their kids. Ms. Teso and staff are committed to higher learning.

Posted April 21, 2009
This is a great school great teachers has a open door policy so if you have a problem you can come in talk to the teacher or principal with out the run around.My children have been here at this school since it opened and have learned so much.I never worry about thier safety while they are at school mrs.Teso is great and very easy to talk to so if you have a problem you dont feel intimadated.

Posted January 06, 2009
I am absolutely pleased with the level of commitment from all the staff at Voices. My son is a first grader, loves going to school and I am still amazed that he can now read and write in both spanish and english...

Posted September 12, 2008
Everyone who works at this school has a passion for educating children and do an amazing job of teaching them what they need to know inside and outside the classroom. The positive vibe of the school keeps the children feeling comfortable and safe which allows them to focus on learning.

Voices College-Bound Language Academy
4075 Sacramento Avenue, San Jose, CA  95111
(408) 361-1960
Last modified Voices College-Bound Language Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Voices College-Bound Language Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top