San Jose, CA

Posted July 15, 2015
I have two kids in champion school. One thing which really important for me was kids do not have lot of home work. Most of the home work was already done at school. Now my son is in high school. He was 2 - 3 years ahead of other school.now he is taking adavance classes in high school. Champion school also introduces debate early on in school, this really helps my son getting in high school debate team. He is actively participating in debate tournament and won most of the tournament . His confidence level has increased greatly in public speaking. My younger son also very good in math and science. I am very satisfied with the school performance and the teacher staff Kazmi family

Posted July 05, 2015
We are extremely happy with this school. We had our older daughter in this school until a couple of years ago, when we moved to public school and last year we enrolled our younger one here. This school is very unique in many ways: Kids get a lot of 1on1 help; there is no limit to how high a child can go - every child progresses at their own pace; lots of teachers, few office staff; very patient with the kids, less so with the parents; great with a child's developmental needs, less so with the clerical stuff.. We are confident that our child will be safe, happy and learn at a rate that is unparalleled. Our older daughter is a topper at her school. We think it is due to the strong foundation that she built at this school. If we could afford it, we would bring her back to Champion. We recommend this school highly.

Posted February 14, 2015
A few years ago I had to quit my job to help my child keep up with school. Champion is the third school my child has attended. Since joining Champion, I have seen a huge improvement both in his academic progress as well as the reduction in the amount of time I must devote to him every evening on studies and homework. One of the keys was the custom program that they created for my child and the amount of extra tutoring that they have been providing him to catch up with other kids. Every one talks about their Math program but I am even more impressed by the rigor of their Language Arts program. Even in subjects such as Science and History, the kids are expected to write detailed, well written answers, which has led to a dramatic improvement in my child's overall writing skills and confidence. There are 4 words that summarize Champion's approach to me: rigorous, holistic, time-saver, liberating. The most important thing is that I no longer have to spend hours each night helping him study. I am even thinking of going back to work.
2 people found this helpful

Champion School 1

Posted February 09, 2015
I was thinking this school was excellent in academics. However it is not. - They artificially keep the Maths and Science curriculum a grade or two above to impress some parents. - The children take the slack in language and arts. Remember, for every minute they spend on one subject, they lose a minute on another subject. - They don't have a well rounded. The school admin was unable to give a concrete curriculum in writing for a first grade. Additionally, the school administration is a nightmare. They get easily offended if you question or give a honest feedback. I also learnt that they teach the children to say "The champion school is the best" to the parents. It was the day I decided to discontinue with this school.
8 people found this helpful

Champion School 2

Posted December 15, 2014
This school has a good academic program and their minimal homework is very handy. My kid has progressed well in this school so far. However, the management is extremely arrogant and impolite! They have serious administration issues that can drive you nuts. Parents and kids are almost always in the dark about what exactly the school wants. They treat parents as their enemies instead of as their customers! If you're someone with immense tolerance and lots of time, you may want to consider this school. The day my tolerance runs out is the day my kid gets out of here!
4 people found this helpful

Posted September 11, 2014
Champion is an amazing school with their successful methodology in accelerating their students. My daughter has been in Champion for 3 years and is now in Kindergarden. She is reading like a second grader and has started multiplication! The interesting part is she is having fun doing all the above. I really appreciate the persistence of the school in pulling up the kids believing that every kid has much more potential that it may seem from his or her first few months. Their school management style is unique and is different that other schools. This has troubled me and my wife at start and I know it has had similar effect on others. After sometime seeing the fantastic progress of our daughter we started to trust what they are doing. Champion certainly will benefit moving to more specious facility and also improving their interaction with parents. However, I hope they do not change what they are doing for the kids, having very happy and amazingly advanced students!

Champion School 4

Posted December 03, 2013
Both our kids have been going to Champion for several years now Pros Children are happy & well-adjusted socially Children are years ahead in academics compared to both public & private school peers, without either kids or parents feeling any pressure Staff is caring & involved; principal knows personal progress of each kid PE 5 days/wk & good quality musical programs 2/yr Customer service has improved steadily over last 3 years (accounting, email response, access to principal s office, etc) Cons While school is upfront on what aspects are their strengths & what are not, message comes across with a certain degree of nonchalance. When any parents brings up any issue, rather than being a good listener they tend to get defensive & highlight school strengths School doesn t effectively leverage willing & satisfied parents to be their advocates which could address several issues stated above to a certain extent To grow faster, school needs to do more to attract & retain students, upgrade to bigger campus etc. For us will be a big factor to continuing our kids beyond elementary grades
3 people found this helpful

Posted October 19, 2013
Both my kids have been going to champion school since they were three years old and i have nothing but praise and appreciation for the school and the staff. I distinctly remember the efforts put by the staff at the school to get my son up to speed when he had retuned back to the school after being away for a few months, all without any request from my side and at no extra charge. Even today ,the staff takes a lot of effort including one - on -ones with kids who seem to lag behind a bit , to get them up to speed ( especially true in case of children who transfer over from other schools and are unable to keep with up with the academic standards in the school ). I am amazed at the level of accomplishments my kids have attained for their age at this school and i can only credit the school staff for their effort. To say that the school is only academically focussed is an understatement.There is a focus on training the kids in soccer and basketball to ensure all round development of the kids. With most academic tasks managed by the school there is ample time for the kids to pursue other activities once they are home I can confidently say , i am a proud parent of TWO CHAMPIONS

Posted October 06, 2013
Amazing school. My child has learned leaps and bounds compared to what he used to learn at Stratford.

Posted August 11, 2013
I am very happy with Champion school. When it comes to academics, they are second to none. In just 1 year, my child's progress is equivalent to what he would have taken 2-3 years to learn at his previous school. They have provided my son with an amazing amount of extra help. To say that we are grateful, would be an understatement. When it comes to dealing with genuine issues with my child, the administration has always been extremely responsive. We highly recommend Champion.

Champion School