Posted August 30, 2012
Teachers: They are nice and caring but under too much unnecessary pressure - a lot of holiday activities and 2 school performances. Teachers and students spend at least 2 full months preparing these. Students don't learn anything during the school performance months and only repeating the 2-3 dances/songs for the 5 min performance. My son told me the whole class got time-out cause they didn't do well on rehearsal. Helpers: Some of them are nice but some are extremely unhappy there. They don't even smile back to you when you say hi. They're not patient to kids. I was worry about my child's safety under their care. Facility: Very old and out of date. No AC nor central heater. Nothing got upgraded in the past two years. A faucet was out of order 2 years ago and it was still broken 2 months ago - that was the last time I visited there. Tuition: The tuition is raised every year. Director: Lack of passion to kids. I never saw her trying to talk to any parents or children. Summery: The Morale is getting low under the poor leadership. All staff is not happy. My child developed behavior problems there and that was why I pulled him out. He has improved a lot under the right care now

Trust Primary School 5

Posted June 15, 2011
ecxellent school! it has the best program in the area! the level of education is amazing! i love this school teachers are very nice and also they know all the kids very well they know what to do and i can see that they really love the kids! the academic level is the best! i strongly recomend it!

Posted April 27, 2011
Dear Parents: Before you decided to enroll or visit this school, please contact me and I can tell you why you shouldn't consider this place for children between 2-4 years old. Here are some key concerns & feedback I have gathered from many parents since Nov-09 last year: 1) Teachers lack the passion for what they do (less to zero care attitude) 2) Boring/same teaching materials used every year (children who stay in the same class/teacher more than a year usually feel very sleepy) 3) High ratio 1:12 - teacher to student (children will not get attention from teacher) 4) Inadequate communications with parents about children's development (you have no clue when did your daughter first learned to write ABC) 5) Less focus and observation on children's development progress (No track record or notes available for each kid) Above just to name a few the most common comments I heard from the parents I met in the last 12 months. No Pre-school is perfect but this place has just too many areas where not just improvement is needed but significant changes are required. Not sure how much trust you could get out of this place but if you do trust them, GOOD Luck to your kid!!

Posted April 27, 2011
They are teaching English and Chinese for all ages (2-5) but many Chinese spoken kids are hardly learn English from this place. This is because most English teachers are not native English speaker and I don't personally think parents would like their kids to first learn English with Chinese accent. On the other hand, this school has a lot of activities which make parents think it is fun and healthy, but is not necessary is the case. Here are the things they do all year long: 1) birthday parties - parents can come and join with the clouds and bring cakes so the school can save some snack for the next day... 2) pictures time - teachers are taking pictures of your kids like crazy and then post them under their website, no security concern?? you sure?? 3) stage performance (mid/final) - this is what they do to impress most parents when they see their kids performing something at the stage, isn't it fun? 4) holidays celebration - Easter,Halloween, Chinese new year, etc With all that said above, how the heck can they have time for some other things else?? Not to mention each day they let the kids wandering around ("playing") in the playground for 45 minutes every single day.

Posted October 25, 2010
FYI, "keep your kid on a short leash" is a commonly used expression for parents. It means that "keep a close monitor on your kid". The expression is used in a situation when a kid may be out of control, and parent wants to a close monitor on the kid's behavior. The expression has nothing to do whether you like pets, or treating your kid like a pet. It is very similiar to a person says "holly cow". It does not mean that the person believes in god, nor the person is lying about seeing a cow. On the other hand, away from the expression, what will be worst to a kid - run over a car, or was kept on a leash when around careless drivers?

Posted July 12, 2010
Too many students in each class, too many teachers turn over, so many sick kids through out the year, swine flu, lice, pink eye...not happy to keep my son there.

Posted July 08, 2010
School Tuition is due by the 1st Wed of the month. It does not matter whether there were holidays or not. For example, 7/2010, the tuition is due 7/7 even when the past week 6/28 - 7/2 was day care only and most people did not attend, and then 7/5 was holiday. The penalty for late tution is 10% of the tuition, which is about $1,020 for 10-11 school year. The temperature of all the students are checked every 4 hours, in the morning when student arrive, right before lunch at around noon, and then again at 4 pm. If student's temperature is over 100F, parents will be called. Student teach ratio is 1 to 12 from PreK - Kinder, except for the Pre3 (3 y.o.) which is 1:8. Ms Eda (PreK) has also been laid off, even though she was very energetic and great with the

Posted June 29, 2010
My dauther went to K program here and from 1 she raised to 10 in every subject thanks only to Ms. Chitra and her excellent , intertaining program . All students were excited to go to school for a change. She gave Trust excellent reviews as you can read about her class in other reviews but to my surprise, I just heard from another parent that they let her go and for that I am so shocked and disappointed by the poor decision of the director . We can't believe how they can be so blind and not see how much she gave to our children. My daughter is so sad by this news and she asked me to do something about it. This is on behalf of her and her classmates who loved their K teacher. Talking to other parents we all know for sure the quality is going down.

Trust Primary School 5

Posted June 25, 2010
Our family came to this school from a lot of friends' referrals. We are so happy to choose this school for our 4-yr-old daughter. She grew so much in this school in last two years. We really like their loving way of teaching and nourish the kids not only academically but also in hearts. All the teachers we had are great and my daughter loves all of them. The principal Ms. An and leading teacher Ms. Flora are all very patient and kind. We love this school and will definitely recommend it to our friends.

Posted May 17, 2010
My daughter has been with Trust since Jan. 2010. Initially, we didn't have any problems but recently we started having problems. They seemed to have too many students and not enough teachers. There were a couple of times when my daughter fell and hurt herself and the teachers didn't even notice. Also, the director is so quiet and barely has any interactions with me as the parent of her students. She doesn't even remember the name of my child, unlike the director at my daughter's previous school who called my daughter by her first name. We will definitely transfer out of this school by next month.

Trust Primary School