Rocketship Los Suenos Academy 1

Posted November 19, 2014
Staff in unprepared, we do not have permanent teachers in both Second or Fourth grade. The classes are over crowding and the new principal has a unprofessional presentation. All festivities are held by volunteers or parents not many staff members. We donate and contribute to fundraisers but don't see where the proceeds go to. No Holidays are really celebrated, this year nothing was done for Halloween and apparently nothing will be done for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Second grade classes are out of control behavior wise. Its and absolute sad environment to have a student in. Many parents including myself have left for better opportunities.
2 people found this helpful

Rocketship Los Suenos Academy 5

Posted July 11, 2014
My son joined Rocketship Los Suenos in 2010. He is now going into 4th grade and I am very satisfied with his academic skills. He's learned so much over the years including core values that have helped him become a happy respectful little man. I'm excited for my 5year old who starts at RSL this year (2014).

Rocketship Los Suenos Academy 5

Posted February 06, 2012
We have loved our two years at the school. They keep high expectations for behavior and learning.

Rocketship Los Suenos Academy
331 South 34th Street, San Jose, CA  95116
Last modified Rocketship Los Suenos Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocketship Los Suenos Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top