Public charter
San Jose, CA

Posted November 07, 2014
My kids have been in Rocketship Mosaic for 3 years, they have learned a big improvement. They could read chapter books when they are in end of the first school year. I recommend kids should go this school.
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 26, 2013
My school is truly dedicated to the academic and cultural growth of our students lives at home, at school, and in our community.

Posted September 26, 2013
ROMO is a place with highly committed educators. Students and families are very engaged in learning, and the community is amazing. Parents and students are held to high expectations, and both groups consistently exceed those expectations.

Posted September 14, 2013
first of all, I ll like to clarify that Rocketship Mosaic is a Charter elemental schoo / K-5 / With more than 600 students, its a school like no other, constantly innovating the teaching process, applying new technics like the open spaces concept for 4th and 5th grades, were three classes shear one big class room and rotate in harmony to have their diferent lessons with each teacher, givng to the kids a sense of the big society that we are. Teachers give personal attention to each student (AKA Rocketeer) necessity no matter if is an advanced student that is upto two grades ahead, or an student that start classes here with up to two grades behind, or if is a kid with special needs, like my two boys that has Spectrums of Autism and sever ADHA, all of the students are integrated in the most normal way in the same classrooms in their diferente grades, and the hard work of teachers, special education teachers, coaches, staff, administrators, support personal and volunteers make possible that this school rank API s 872 in 2011 and 836 in 2012.

Posted August 23, 2013
The teachers are motivate, dedicated and creative in teaching the students. My two children currently attend at Rocketship Mosaic Elementary at 2nd grade and Kindergarten. . The school offers a lot of resources for parents in helping the kids to learn. I'm very pleased that my kids also learn about he Rocketship Core Values. Parents and teachers work together as a team to guide and teach our kids.

Posted August 22, 2013
I have two sons who started in Kindergarten last year and currently in first grade. I am so pleased with the enthusiasm and knowledge their teachers teach them everyday. My sons have been fortunate to attend this school and get a great education. They both finished their kinder year in advance levels both in literacy and math. I can't wait to see where they end up this year.

Rocketship Mosaic Elementary 4

Posted August 22, 2013
RoMo is a great place to learn and play. The staff are highly dedicated, hard working, smart individuals who push relentlessly to help their students succeed. Parents are welcome to come inside

Posted August 22, 2013
Rocketship is great. My kids have learned more than they ever have before, and their teachers keep me up to date so I can help them learn as much as possible!

Posted August 22, 2013
As good as it gets: dedicated teachers, solid instruction and vision. The teachers really try hard to work together and collaborate to be the best teachers possible.

Posted August 22, 2013
I Recommend this school to all my friends! In my eyes there is no better place to place your child for a great education!

Rocketship Mosaic Elementary
950 Owsley Ave, San Jose, CA  95122
Last modified Rocketship Mosaic Elementary is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocketship Mosaic Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top