Clyde Arbuckle Elementary School 2

Posted August 28, 2014
I'm on the fence about this school. I just registered my child and its her first year here. Though they get free meals and school supplies (which no other school has done), my daughter has complained that her teacher doesn't even speak English correctly and she can't understand due to the heavy accent. Its only been the first week and I'm already concerned that my daughter wont get the education she needs due to this lack of proper English. I will give it another week before I request a transfer out of that class or the school all together.

Posted May 30, 2014
HORRIBLE! Get a call that my niece was touched by two boys! It happened three times before she told the teacher. No call from the so called principal. Then they told us that they will get back to us about how they will punish these boys. Never got a call back. The principal tried her best to ignore my mom and she did! No real punishment happened to the boys. If you care for your child you might want to consider another school.

Posted February 13, 2014
I love Arbuckle and so does my child! Test scores are improving and there are awesome teachers who truly care about the students. The principal is so dedicated and involved which you don't always see. I would definitely recommend Arbuckle.

Posted September 26, 2013
how dare the new principal put her hands on my 5 year old daughter .. sent to the office because of a outburst .. my daughter crying and saying im not a baby .. basicly defending herself against a couple of bullys.. but sent to the office ,,.. where we were called to come get our child . ..,when her aunt shows up .. she witnessed principal. grabbing my childs arms crossing them in front of her and pushing her head down .. ... reports have been filed and my daughter will not go there

Posted June 07, 2011
This is the worst year for Arbuckle Elementary, new teachers and new principal doesn't help what Arbuckle lacks. No student social events, no parent involvement... Academics here are poor.

Clyde Arbuckle Elementary School 3

Posted September 10, 2010
I am a parent and I beleive that our school is doing alot better this year. We have a new principle & great teachers. We had lots of disturbance from parents getting way too involved and crossing the line. This year I hope it to be a great year for my children!

Posted June 07, 2008
My daughter currently is at this school right now. She loves this school. She has many friends to play with during breaks. She is the school president during the year 2007-2008. The teachers are great.My daughter says that she wishes to stay here for another year.

Clyde Arbuckle Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
My daughter is a second grader at Arbuckle Elementary. The teachers there are there for the love of teaching. My daughter has been there since kindergarten and they have always kept the greatest communication with parents to keep us informed in our child's progress. My daughter is a caring, smart, mindful and respectful person due to combined efforts of myself and the wonderful teachers she has had. Mr. Sanchez, Principal at Arbucke always makes sure to walk around and greet parents/students on a daily basis and drop in the classrooms. He makes sure that children/parents understand the importance of education.

Posted August 28, 2007

Posted May 04, 2007
This is a wonderful school that genuinely cares about the learning of all students. The academic programs at this school are excellent and I would recommend this school to anyone!

Clyde Arbuckle Elementary School
1970 Cinderella Lane, San Jose, CA  95116
Last modified Clyde Arbuckle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clyde Arbuckle Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top