San Jose, CA

Cesar Chavez Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2012
1st Day of school (K) the teacher didn't introduced herself ,not even "Good morning". She didn't took the time to welcome my child or the others. I was so disappointed. I know now why a lot of parents are not happy at this school. This is not what I want for my child.

Cesar Chavez Elementary School 4

Posted September 14, 2004
One of the great things that this school has accomplished is the leadership role teachers take and one of the of the things I would like to see is more parent teacher involvement.

Cesar Chavez Elementary School
2000 Kammerer Avenue, San Jose, CA  95116
Last modified Cesar Chavez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cesar Chavez Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top