San Jose, CA

Clyde L. Fischer Middle School 4

Posted June 07, 2013
As a current student in Fischer Middle School, I'd certainly recommend it. The school tries hard to keep the campus clean, we have a garden which is tended by some of the students and staff, and some of the buildings are painted with beautiful pictures and encouraging messages. Aside from the scenery, the teachers are excellent and I've learned a lot. Some ways Fischer could improve, though, is by having more field trips and school activities.

Clyde L. Fischer Middle School 1

Posted February 25, 2011
Fisher is going down hill with gpa and grades. The school needs help in those standards

Posted November 30, 2009
As an alumni from this school, i say it was the best three years of my life! the teachers were excellent and the faculity was great. Send your kid(s) to fischer and you won't regret it.

Posted September 06, 2009
Im a student at fischer middle school it rocks!! if you are lucky u will go there

Posted February 09, 2009
i am a student at fischer.i really love this school. the teachers are great. mr. headapohl,and mrs. frausto are my fav. they always skream at us and all but it for our good. mr. h is the best. ill really miss him when i go on to high school. but ill always be thankfull to that man who made me who i am.

Posted October 04, 2008
I graduated from Fischer in 2003. I'm proud to say that I went on to complete my high school education and am now at a great university in Southern California. I remember telling people about the middle school that I went to and being looked down on. If we don't believe in our potential as individuals we will inevitably conform to what others think or expect of us. Fischer has a lot to offer. Teachers are committed to educating students, and preparing them for both professional and social environments. Mr. Headapohl, Ms. Kanuga and Ms. Almazan are among those I will always remember and be thankful for. I urge you to search beneath the surface and see the potential for success at Fischer.

Posted September 09, 2008
this school it is excellent in everything , they always show support to the kids on everything, the principal always available for any question from the parents and she always take care for the best education for the kids... very good teachers.

Posted January 14, 2008
The administration is continuously trying to find new ways on how to keep their students motivated and concentrated in their school work. This school is a school on the rise and has great aspirations.

Posted November 15, 2007
I rate this school is excellent, safe, good teachers, good management and administration. Bravo.

Clyde L. Fischer Middle School 4

Posted June 05, 2004
I'm not a parent, but I think it would be nice for Fischer to have a review to give the public an inside of this school. My three years in Fischer Middle School are nearly finished, and those years have been great! Yes... I do realize that people tend to shoot us as down, but our school is improving. The teachers and administrators really do try to improve our scores, and that means a lot to me. Maybe this school doesn't have gym, more clubs, or whatever rich schools tends to provide... I've learned more here than I could've possibly learn in any other school. Not only in academics, but also a bit on life. - L. H. P. S. And if you're really lucky, you'll have Mr. Headapohl for Social Studies in 8th grade!

1720 Hopkins Drive, San Jose, CA  95122
Last modified Clyde L. Fischer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clyde L. Fischer Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top