Bad
Good

Posted August 01, 2015
they gone good in 2015 they took care of young ones like me i am a fith grader and i am going to be in sixth grade and can not wait to do the same

Clyde L. Fischer Middle School 4

Posted June 07, 2013
As a current student in Fischer Middle School, I'd certainly recommend it. The school tries hard to keep the campus clean, we have a garden which is tended by some of the students and staff, and some of the buildings are painted with beautiful pictures and encouraging messages. Aside from the scenery, the teachers are excellent and I've learned a lot. Some ways Fischer could improve, though, is by having more field trips and school activities.

Clyde L. Fischer Middle School 1

Posted February 25, 2011
Fisher is going down hill with gpa and grades. The school needs help in those standards

Posted November 30, 2009
As an alumni from this school, i say it was the best three years of my life! the teachers were excellent and the faculity was great. Send your kid(s) to fischer and you won't regret it.

Posted September 06, 2009
Im a student at fischer middle school it rocks!! if you are lucky u will go there

Posted February 09, 2009
i am a student at fischer.i really love this school. the teachers are great. mr. headapohl,and mrs. frausto are my fav. they always skream at us and all but it for our good. mr. h is the best. ill really miss him when i go on to high school. but ill always be thankfull to that man who made me who i am.

Posted October 04, 2008
I graduated from Fischer in 2003. I'm proud to say that I went on to complete my high school education and am now at a great university in Southern California. I remember telling people about the middle school that I went to and being looked down on. If we don't believe in our potential as individuals we will inevitably conform to what others think or expect of us. Fischer has a lot to offer. Teachers are committed to educating students, and preparing them for both professional and social environments. Mr. Headapohl, Ms. Kanuga and Ms. Almazan are among those I will always remember and be thankful for. I urge you to search beneath the surface and see the potential for success at Fischer.

Posted September 09, 2008
this school it is excellent in everything , they always show support to the kids on everything, the principal always available for any question from the parents and she always take care for the best education for the kids... very good teachers.

Posted January 14, 2008
The administration is continuously trying to find new ways on how to keep their students motivated and concentrated in their school work. This school is a school on the rise and has great aspirations.

Posted November 15, 2007
I rate this school is excellent, safe, good teachers, good management and administration. Bravo.

1720 Hopkins Drive, San Jose, CA  95122-1632
Last modified Clyde L. Fischer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.