San Jose, CA

Posted June 04, 2014
As a student in this school, the community is absolutely awful. Free cursing, the campus littered with trash, the bathrooms dirty, absolutely terrible teachers. All we learn is things from 5th grade, and it's just simply a waste of time. If you're considering about coming here, don't. I have straight A's just because it's so easy. There will also be a lot of writing on the walls of the bathrooms and inappropriate comments on benches. The only thing that is considerable is the food. I regret going here and I prefer home school over this trash. I get stressed a lot here as well. I can't seem to learn anything new.

Posted January 17, 2014
This school is the worst, Im a student in Joseph George, in Digital Art, the computers are very sucky, the district buys computers , BUT NOT FOR DIGITAL ART, only for other classes that dont need them. Best school ever...not By the way this place is so ghetto. We have to wear uniforms because they think we'll join gangs. We're like 13...seriously

Posted July 10, 2011
My child love Joseph George. He is in a great music program and has performed all over San Jose. The Principal and Assisant Principal have done a great job in making the school inviting for students and parents. My child was challanged academically everyday. Thank you for such a great school experience!

Posted May 29, 2011
The test scores at Joseph George have risen steadily. The principal and staff are wonderful and have made significant positive changes at George.

Posted May 29, 2011
Wonderful Visual and Performing Arts School. With budget cuts to education making it harder to provide elective programs, George is adding more and more every year. The Principal and Vice Principal are great leaders and the teaching staff is dedicated. The Arts Showcases are wonderful. My child has enjoyed his time at Joseph George Middle School and I am excited for my younger son to get here.

Posted October 14, 2010
This school is absolutely terrible. No child should have to suffer going through three grueling years at this school. The principal leadership is VERY sub-par. There is absolutely ZERO effort to improve the quality of education at this school. Questions and suggestions are often disregarded. Pointing out one little flaw can cause extreme amounts of rage and thus become detrimental to the process of improving this school's potential. The lack of leadership is astonishing.

Posted May 04, 2010
I jst love this schoo li have a lot of friends there! THe teachers are awesome even though there could be some consequences we ar still together like a family!!!!

Joseph George Middle School 0

Posted August 29, 2008
i love joseph george too death i have so many friends there. and alot of people think that joseph george is ghetto and not safe but it is one of the most safest enviroments i have ever been in. kids make so many friends and so fast!

Joseph George Middle School 0

Posted August 11, 2008
My entire family went to George. 2 sisters and 1 Brother. Great school, great teachers and staff. My kids will follow their dads footsteps and attend the schools i attended. 1 at James Lick and the other at George.

Joseph George Middle School 3

Posted June 18, 2008

Joseph George Middle School
277 Mahoney Drive, San Jose, CA  95127
Last modified Joseph George Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph George Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top