San Jose, CA

Ocala Middle School 4

Posted December 09, 2014
I will love to hear from the ESL class from 2000-2001 those friends that I ones love and wish to find them.

Posted June 11, 2010
This School is very fun and at the same time, gives you a full education. It also holds future experiences for their students.

Posted November 29, 2009
ocala is a really good school the A.V.I.D program makes a huge difference the teachers are great their always their to help and support you!

Posted October 08, 2009
ocala has been great im currently in 7th grade and been here since 6th I enjoy all the teachers there and sports are great here to but yeah its a very good school and love to see new kids come

Ocala Middle School 4

Posted August 11, 2009
Ocala was an awesome school in it's own right. The academics may not have been first-rate but all the teachers and students were supportive of the students.

Ocala Middle School

Posted May 16, 2009
Ocala is an awesome school..Im currently a 6th grader in that school and it is great...The school also has 4 streak championships for Cross Country and going for another track & field championship

Posted October 08, 2008
There are many great teachers at this school. Great learning areas. The best school I have ever been too.

Posted September 04, 2008
So far I've sent 3 of my girls there next will be my son .I think the teachers are really good at Ocala they seem to go out of there way for there students.Above and beyond .I cant forget to mention there sports is the best.

Posted August 22, 2008
Im going to be attending Ocala for 8th grade this year.My 7th grade year their was the best!The teachers were very supportive and always wanted to make sure every one was doing ok.They watch out for the students all the time and are on every corner of the school so no trouble starts.It would be better if they had more activities going on though.I was in Leadership and it was pretty fun but I wouldnt want to join it again because we didnt do alot of things that everyone could do until the year was ending.The dances are pretty nice and the After School All Star.I really love this school and cant wait to go back next week!!=]

Posted August 08, 2008
Though this school may not be the absolute best in academics, its extra curricular activites are going strong and its proud support for each other is bold and bright. Everyone is there for each other and whenever a student is in trouble academically or otherwise they are immediately notified and the teachers, councelers, principals, relatives and friends are there to help. I loved coming to this school because of its energy and its support.

Ocala Middle School
2800 Ocala Avenue, San Jose, CA  95148
Last modified Ocala Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ocala Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top