San Jose, CA

Posted May 09, 2014
Brooktree is fantastic! My kids are in 4th and 5th grade and they have excellent, dedicated teachers. Academics are challenging but not overwhelming. The principal is involved and knows the students. Berryessa schools are also well-regarded for students with IEPs or special needs. We love Brooktree!

Posted September 23, 2013
My daughter is now in her 5th grade year and all her teachers have been oustanding!! Her reading skills have improved every year. Front staff is very professional and so are the teachrts. It had been a great experience for both my daughter and as a parent.

Posted August 08, 2013
When my son has been assigned to this school I wasn't that excited because this is not the best school around our area. However we didn't have plan to move in the near future so I would just let my son go to this school and see. Before the story goes on, i have to admit that my son is super shy and has no confidence whatever he does. We take him to church every sunday since birth and there's always separation anxiety whenever we drop him off at children sunday school. he couldn't only make one friend and sunday school teacher told me that he is not participating any singing or game. To my surprise, my son loves Brooktree since day 1. There was not separation anxiety and i didn't know why. kindergarten teacher and first grade teacher had told me many good things that my son did and all his worksheet came back with good comments. He was even able to get some sorta award on the stage that really motivated him and encouraged him in academics.

Posted March 12, 2012
I know a coulple of parents. Their children went to Brooktree Ele and are now attending UC.

Posted March 12, 2012
My son finished his elementry in Brooktree and then went to Morrill and Independence. He is studying Bio in UCSD. He loves Brooktree.

Brooktree Elementary School 2

Posted January 26, 2010
What happen to Brooktree? Seem like the academic is going down the stream.... with remarks from the School is no budget....no budget and no budget ..... thus, may work with parent to improve the student and groom the next generation!

Posted April 23, 2009

Posted October 16, 2008

Posted June 05, 2008

Posted May 21, 2008
I love Brooktree Elementary School! My husband went to this school in the 70's and now our son is here. Each of my son's teachers has been wonderful and he has learned so much about himself and others that I could not ask for more out of a school. I also enjoy participating in the PTA (Parent Teach Association) and SSC (School Site Council). I think being a part of these Parent Groups define the school in terms of connecting school, teachers, and home.

Brooktree Elementary School
1781 Olivetree Drive, San Jose, CA  95131
(408) 923-1910
Last modified Brooktree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brooktree Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top