Bad
Good

Our kids love Brooktree elementary. It's academics are teachers are excellent. they still care a lot for the children here. They have a lot of extra curricular activities for the kids

Brooktree is fantastic! My kids are in 4th and 5th grade and they have excellent, dedicated teachers. Academics are challenging but not overwhelming. The principal is involved and knows the students. Berryessa schools are also well-regarded for students with IEPs or special needs. We love Brooktree!

My daughter is now in her 5th grade year and all her teachers have been oustanding!! Her reading skills have improved every year. Front staff is very professional and so are the teachrts. It had been a great experience for both my daughter and as a parent.

When my son has been assigned to this school I wasn't that excited because this is not the best school around our area. However we didn't have plan to move in the near future so I would just let my son go to this school and see. Before the story goes on, i have to admit that my son is super shy and has no confidence whatever he does. We take him to church every sunday since birth and there's always separation anxiety whenever we drop him off at children sunday school. he couldn't only make one friend and sunday school teacher told me that he is not participating any singing or game. To my surprise, my son loves Brooktree since day 1. There was not separation anxiety and i didn't know why. kindergarten teacher and first grade teacher had told me many good things that my son did and all his worksheet came back with good comments. He was even able to get some sorta award on the stage that really motivated him and encouraged him in academics.

I know a coulple of parents. Their children went to Brooktree Ele and are now attending UC.

My son finished his elementry in Brooktree and then went to Morrill and Independence. He is studying Bio in UCSD. He loves Brooktree.

What happen to Brooktree? Seem like the academic is going down the stream.... with remarks from the School is no budget....no budget and no budget ..... thus, may work with parent to improve the student and groom the next generation!

I love Brooktree Elementary School! My husband went to this school in the 70's and now our son is here. Each of my son's teachers has been wonderful and he has learned so much about himself and others that I could not ask for more out of a school. I also enjoy participating in the PTA (Parent Teach Association) and SSC (School Site Council). I think being a part of these Parent Groups define the school in terms of connecting school, teachers, and home.

We are here for almost 2 years from another country with a different culture. Instead of putting them to the private school. We decided to let them get into the neighborhood school. Both my children are in this school ~ Kindergarten and 1st grade respectively. My kids loves the school. They told me how the teacher guide them to right path when they make a mistake. They are taught not only on books, but responsibilities, independent and accountable in things they done.

Brooktree school has been in our family for more than 20 years. Our children attended Brooktree school in the 70's, we volunteered then and we volunteer now with our grandchildren attending. We have always thought that we are very lucky to have Brooktree school as a neighborhood school. Brooktree school seems to find very qualified and dedicated teachers. Even as the school's diversity has changed over the years this school has maintained quality education and has provided and nurtured social values that most students take with them in the future. We have seen this first hand as we know how the future turned out for most of our children and our children's classmates.

Last modified Brooktree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.