Bad
Good

First, let me say I sung the praises of Majestic Way for years...Until my kid was bullied and the principal did nothing about it. Another boy used racially offensive language and nothing was addressed, it was ignored. The school counselor thought having the kids sit together would solve the problem. In other words, my kid had to endure name calling daily. In fact, this school doesn't have any anti-bullying programs in place at all. My kid learned to ignore the other kids...and some of these kids use rough language and can be down right mean. I am writing now because we have since moved our child out of the district and can see a huge difference. Zero tolerance at the new school and zero issues! This school needs to update their policies on bullying and get some consistent counselling in place for kids who need it.

Now I have my third child attending Majestic Way School as a parent the school and staff has given me the opportunity to learn how to work with teachers in the academic education of my children, there is a good environment for children, very safe and organized, thanks to PTA for their great work in the school, especially i want to thank Mrs. Anderson first grade teacher for being the beginning and guidance to support my son with asperguer's (ASD), now my son is in fourth grade with great academic success. Remember, as parents we have to have a good role in the education and safety of our children, always work with teachers and school staff. For your little loved ones You are the most important person and support in their life.

I couldn't be happier with Majestic Way. I was always against public schools but with one child in public and the other in private I can say I was very wrong. My daughter is thriving and has had excellent teachers who motivate and are very positive. (side note, one of the only public elementary schools around that has a music program!)

My duaghter is attending the school. She is well taken care of. During the years, we are witnessing the school is becoming better and better. Thanks for the hard work of all the teachers.

My son is attending Majestic way this year 2011-2012 and it will BE HIS LAST! In november my son was threated by a Parent who was on campus dropping his child off. Told him he would hold him down and let his child hurt my son.....I WAS NOT NOTIFIED of this situation until my son came home and told his father and WE HAD TO CALL the school and ask what happened! The Principle said she spoke to the adult and implied my Son and 6 of his friends with all the same story were not telling the truth! I feel like the Principle should have done what she would have done if an adult would have told her that! COMMON SENSE.....and its apparent she has none. Kid on Kid bullies are such an issue these days that it blows me away that this school or the district for that matter would allow a ADULT on campus to bully a child. I called and left a message with three people at the District Office and surprisingly enough none of them responded to me....... I thought Parents should be aware of how this school works!

Majestic Way has been a great school overall. Thanks to the Staffs and Teachers for their devotion and especially to Ms. Carol Mar, the Principal, for her leadership that have brought Majestic Way to great achievements today. However, this week a letter from Ms. Mar was handed out to parents and students advising of her departure to another school for a special project which I know for a fact that it was just an non-sense of such an excuse. How would we replace a principal who has been doing so good so far and will definately be doing great in years coming. I just do not get it. I have 2 kids going to Majestic Way and they both are receiving great comments from their teachers: awesome students with wonderful smiles and caring attitude and with excellent academic records. They almost broke into tears when knowing that Ms. Mar is leaving.

There are so many good things, I can say about Majestic. My son, who is Autistic has been attending Majestic Way since the 2nd. grade; he is now in the 4th grade. As a parent of a child with special needs, I can say that other schools he has attended have been a disappointment in regards to the dedication of their staff & the programs available to the community, this has been very stressful to say the least. My son arrived at Majestic not knowing how to read nor fully write sentences. Today, my little one is able to read, write his own sentences & is doing very well in math. I have to thank Mrs. Langlois, Mrs. Hack, & Mrs. D and the rest of the amazing support team. You guys have been a blessing to our family. Thank you!

As a grandparent involved with my grandson's education I think the educators we have had so far seem to care greatly about the success of our grandson and his education.

Majestic Way School is great. The school has made great strides in improving their scores and working with the students and parents. The teachers, office staff and princiapl are wonderful to work with and are concerned with the students first above all else.

Last modified Majestic Way Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.