San Jose, CA

Posted May 01, 2013
My school is the best school there is. I always feel safe when I enter school, and when I leave school. I most definitely recommend upcoming 6th graders to attend Morrill Middle School. I truly love Morrill Middle School, home of the tigers!

Morrill Middle School 3

Posted May 16, 2012
This school is considered a PI school which means Programe Improvment school not because it is not a good school but because it is a Title 1 school which gets federal money and has to meet certain standards for NCLB(No Child Left Behind) law.In general the school is good but not perfect.

Morrill Middle School 4

Posted May 08, 2012
I am a graduate way back in 1981. I found my time at Morril to be excellent. We had a breat basketball coach in Wilks. I think he is still at the school. It was great to come back and upset Piedmont in the "A" division final. The diversity was good and I learned a lot from the students. The teachers were very solid.

Posted May 07, 2010
No school is perfect - anywhere - period. The principal as well as staff are doing a great job. My daughter is in her 3rd and final year, and we are very fortunate that she was able to attend this school. She has loved her time at Morrill Middle and will miss it terribly as she moves on to High School next year. Special thanks to Ms. Betsy Wagner, Morrill Middles Choir Teacher. She is an amazing lady who is clearly devoted to her career and the students she teaches.

Morrill Middle School 1

Posted March 03, 2010
I'm a parent with a student at Morrill for the past 2 years and thanfully we are on the final year here. There are a few good teachers here but for the most part the principal/vice principal are inattentive and lax at handling issues. Theft is a problem as is student behavior/cursing, etc. The overall curriculum is questionable as it seems it's possible to achieve higher grade scores while still failing tests and not knowing the actual material. We will be glad to be done with Morrill.

Morrill Middle School 4

Posted January 27, 2010
the teachers are very helpful and the activities are great

Morrill Middle School 0

Posted October 23, 2009
Principal Mosley is doing a fabulous job! My daughter is really proud and happy to be at Morrill.

Morrill Middle School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
its the best of all the schools in the world because they have great food great educating teachers and they are PRO!!

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted October 18, 2009
i lov morrill because they hav the best education and better than peidmont.

Morrill Middle School
1970 Morrill Avenue, San Jose, CA  95132
(408) 923-1930
Last modified Morrill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morrill Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top