Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The parent participation program at Noble is great. We have two parents helping out in the classroom almost everyday. The class goes on field trips to see plays, visit the zoo and even tour Levi's stadium. Helping out in the classroom allows for small group instruction and lets the parents get to know all the kids and other parents. We have a strong community of parents dedicated to our children's education.

At Noble, the teachers are committed, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Noble also has a very supportive and active PTA. The school is strong in its ethnic and cultural diversity.

My daughter (in first grade) LOVES the school. She loves her teachers in Kindergarten and the first grade.

Noble is a well diversified school in terms of students, teachers and staffs. Noble strikes a good balance between academic and other core competency development. The teachers are very nice, easy to communicate, responsible, diligent and surprisingly talented in different areas such as music. Noble has a very strong and active PTA too. My kids love to go to Noble school everyday. Noble rocks!

Noble rocks! Great school, teachers, administrators, and staff! I love that the school has its own garden and that the kids can pick and snack from it. Definitely a great place!

As a parent of a third grader and a Kindergardener at Noble Elementary, I am happy to say that I am very happy and grateful for our teachers' strong commitment to raise the bar for my kids education. Also, I cannot praise enough our Principal Mrs. Ortiz who is always available to answer parents' questions and concerns and who is supported by great school staff. I cannot praise enough Mrs. Diana and Mrs. Cindy, our front office staff. They always greet everybody with a big and go out of their way to help. I am also very happy to see that our school runs great programs like Project Cornerstone, parents' workshops on safety, education and nutrition. It takes a village to raise our children and Noble Elementary is the heart of our strong community.

My older daughter just started Kindergarten here this year, and we love it! The teachers and staff are amazing, and we have a very invested PTA. Noble offers many opportunities not found at other schools. I can't wait to see what this year holds!

My kids go to Noble Elementary school. This is an excellent school. It is amazing that most parents are involved in their kids education. This is more than school to me. It is a community where evyerone works together for the betterman of the community.

We moved from Texas to California in 2010 in the middle of the school year and found the schools zoned to us, Ruskin as well as majestic were both full. My daughter had the option of going to Noble and then transferring after a year.By the end of the year, she did not want to move to Majestic. She was very comfortable at Noble and the teachers were great. The PTA president as well as the Principal were also very involved with kids at the school. My daughter had mrs Dalal and mr.blaine in 3rd grade. Both are fabulous teachers. Coming from a blue ribbon school in Texas, I am disappointed in the overall school system in California but we are very happy at Noble. It is also necessary for the parents to be actively involved in their child's school.

Noble Elementary is a wonderful school. My daughter is thriving there. The teachers care very much about their students. The parents at our school are very involved. We have worked very hard in the last couple of years to bring the whole community together, and it shows in increased turnout at community events!

Last modified Noble Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.