Posted September 20, 2013
At Noble, the teachers are committed, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Noble also has a very supportive and active PTA. The school is strong in its ethnic and cultural diversity.

Posted September 20, 2013
My daughter (in first grade) LOVES the school. She loves her teachers in Kindergarten and the first grade.

Posted September 20, 2013
Noble is a well diversified school in terms of students, teachers and staffs. Noble strikes a good balance between academic and other core competency development. The teachers are very nice, easy to communicate, responsible, diligent and surprisingly talented in different areas such as music. Noble has a very strong and active PTA too. My kids love to go to Noble school everyday. Noble rocks!

Posted September 18, 2013
Noble rocks! Great school, teachers, administrators, and staff! I love that the school has its own garden and that the kids can pick and snack from it. Definitely a great place!

Posted September 18, 2013
As a parent of a third grader and a Kindergardener at Noble Elementary, I am happy to say that I am very happy and grateful for our teachers' strong commitment to raise the bar for my kids education. Also, I cannot praise enough our Principal Mrs. Ortiz who is always available to answer parents' questions and concerns and who is supported by great school staff. I cannot praise enough Mrs. Diana and Mrs. Cindy, our front office staff. They always greet everybody with a big and go out of their way to help. I am also very happy to see that our school runs great programs like Project Cornerstone, parents' workshops on safety, education and nutrition. It takes a village to raise our children and Noble Elementary is the heart of our strong community.

Posted September 18, 2013
My older daughter just started Kindergarten here this year, and we love it! The teachers and staff are amazing, and we have a very invested PTA. Noble offers many opportunities not found at other schools. I can't wait to see what this year holds!

Posted September 14, 2013
My kids go to Noble Elementary school. This is an excellent school. It is amazing that most parents are involved in their kids education. This is more than school to me. It is a community where evyerone works together for the betterman of the community.

Posted September 12, 2013
We moved from Texas to California in 2010 in the middle of the school year and found the schools zoned to us, Ruskin as well as majestic were both full. My daughter had the option of going to Noble and then transferring after a year.By the end of the year, she did not want to move to Majestic. She was very comfortable at Noble and the teachers were great. The PTA president as well as the Principal were also very involved with kids at the school. My daughter had mrs Dalal and mr.blaine in 3rd grade. Both are fabulous teachers. Coming from a blue ribbon school in Texas, I am disappointed in the overall school system in California but we are very happy at Noble. It is also necessary for the parents to be actively involved in their child's school.

Posted September 11, 2013
Noble Elementary is a wonderful school. My daughter is thriving there. The teachers care very much about their students. The parents at our school are very involved. We have worked very hard in the last couple of years to bring the whole community together, and it shows in increased turnout at community events!

Posted September 10, 2013
Noble Elementary has a fantastic PPP (Parent Participation Program) and very active parents. The parents have stepped in to add a garden as well as a very unique Green program that has won awards and grants for the school. The teachers are patient, involved and engaged with the kids and parents. Unfortunately there has been a new principal every two years. Hopefully that will change!

Noble Elementary School
3466 Grossmont Drive, San Jose, CA  95132
(408) 923-1935
Last modified Noble Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noble Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top