Posted April 18, 2014
I absolutely love my experience at Piedmont. I will miss all the amazing staff members next year. Everyone is extremely generous and supportive. It's been a crazy school year, but I definitely will never forget all the memories I had.

Posted April 17, 2014
My school isn't like others. From past August, we have been doing fundraisers every month and have been donating it to big causes. Our school loves loves to give back and I really admire that. Also, without the students, staff, and parents, we wouldn't be able to give as much. From the 2013-2014 year, our school has made over $6,000 and have donated it to many charities.

Posted September 21, 2013
I think Piedmont Middle School is a great school. The principal is hilarious, the music program is awesome and the teachers teach well.

Posted September 19, 2013
This is my 3rd year at Piedmont. It has been a great 2 years here . I ment many new great friends and amazing teachers. The school is amazing . The staff members are so friendly and great. I've learned so much during my years here. Principal Hamm is amazing and friendly and did I mention a great sense of humer ? He is wonderful and did so much for our school. I'm so grateful to have a principal like him. He is the best principal I've ever ment and I will always remember my experience at Piemont

Piedmont Middle School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
I attended the 6th grade orientation this morning, and would like to thank the students, teachers and staff.... everyone was very helpful. Nice to meet the principal too.

Piedmont Middle School 1

Posted August 15, 2013
Well, My child didn't have the opportunity to attend Piedmont Middle School. I was trying to help her by putting her in a better school, but I now believe it may of been the best thing for Piedmont to refuse to accept her because I strongly feel now that they don't want to help kids that are having bullying problems & that don't have the best grades, because I guess they only want "the good kids" . But that's okay she will survive at another school. Piedmont School District should not discriminate against kids that are not the best, but should have more faith in this schools staff that they could help a child that needs help. In my opinion they only showed me discrimination !

Posted August 11, 2013
My school is nice overall great for 6 th graders they have their own class section. I like my school but the 6 th grade needs more elective choices. They need a separate lunch and gym room in my opinion. With lockers for the kids and not just P.E. locker because even thou they don't have to carry their books. The teachers require binders and notebooks. With all the other stuff that is needed to carry it makes the backpack too heavy and kills our backs. I'd prefer to stay healthy and not need the chiropractor more than once a month.

Posted May 05, 2010
It's all about the people who work there. They are great.

Posted May 04, 2010
Piedmont is a great schools with teachers who care about their students.

Posted May 03, 2010
Diverse school with caring staff granting many opportunities to every child.

Piedmont Middle School
955 Piedmont Road, San Jose, CA  95132
(408) 923-1945
Last modified Piedmont Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Piedmont Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top