Posted August 13, 2014
My child went to Ruskin from the middle of 3rd grade. It was a great year. My child learned a lot from there. In his old school he did not learn that much.

Ruskin Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2014
Ruskin has been a disappointment all year, the staff has continued to cover up their short comings.

Posted April 05, 2014
I grew up in San Jose, CA, and went to Ruskin from K-5th grade. The school always had programs meant to encourage students to achieve, and the school secretary was especially nice. :)

Posted April 05, 2014
This school is wonderful. They had a good science lab when I attended but I am not sure if they still have it due to the budget cuts. They also have a very friendly office staff that makes everyone feel very welcome.

Posted October 24, 2013
Ruskin is a great school. The teachers are very knowledgeable and dedicated. One of the best schools in San Jose.

Posted May 24, 2011
I have 2 kids attending this school. I have no complaints as far as there academic goes. The teachers here gave my kids a excellent foundation. Without building a foundation for your child, they would be lost. My kids are continuing to thrive in every aspect. Teachers always say that education starts at home but I believe with a push from the right mentor, our kids will succeed.

Posted May 13, 2011
We LOVE Ruskin. Kindergarten was a wonderful experience for our son. There are numerous activities and events and this school works really hard to supplement the ever decreasing budget to maintain the diverse and enriching atmosphere. The Principal and PTA president are AMAZING.

Posted March 01, 2011
My daughter, and niece goes to this school. They have the best manners and they learn a lot. Teachers are great. We love this school.

Ruskin Elementary School 0

Posted September 21, 2010
I love this school, a great place for my kids to have education

Posted June 12, 2010
Ruskin has a diverse group of talented teachers. They treat each student as if they were their own child and children are excited about going to school. This allows for a good relationship between the teacher and the student. This is a very big blessing for me as a parent.

Ruskin Elementary School
1401 Turlock Lane, San Jose, CA  95132
(408) 923-1950
Last modified Ruskin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ruskin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top