Posted August 28, 2014
Great school . I love the teachers here.:)) my kids learn alots . Everyone here are very friendly and helpful.

Summerdale Elementary School 1

Posted July 18, 2014
Summerdale was one of the worse schools I've ever had to deal with. Best move was moving my child from that school and paying for him to attend private. Front office staff was rude and so glad that I never have to deal with them again!

Posted June 18, 2014
I am very pleased that my son is attending Summerdale school, he went to kindergarten there;home work , ST math and RAZ kids all those things help a child completely understand everything they learn not just superficial knowledge. My sons teacher Miss Gee was very nice and her way of teaching was very good, I am so glad that my kids are getting private school kind of education but free of any tuition from Summerdale elementary.

Posted October 13, 2012
Our children are very happy at Summerdale. We have a 2nd grader and a 5th grader. The are both challenged with the work and I feel that I have great access to the teachers and the Principal. This school doesn't just say they care about the children, they show it it how they teach and work with the community. Excellent school.

Posted April 26, 2012
The Teachers, Principal and the staffs are wonderful here at Summerdale! My son was transferred from another school and he just loves going school here. I help out in class once a week and love the dedication from the teachers and how organized they are. They plan out their day and always on top of things.

Posted February 11, 2012
I think this school is just AMAZING. Who else is with me? I think this school deserves a better rating. WHOS WITH ME NOW?!?!?!?

Posted February 01, 2012
My son has been going since 1st grade and have a great foundation. The principal and teachers are wonderful .

Posted May 14, 2010
We have great experienced teachers in Summerdale!

Posted May 13, 2010
I love this school... the teacher done a incredible job for there students. And the principal work hard for every kids needs. Thanks so much

Posted January 18, 2010
Excellent staff and program. My fifth grade student is being challenged and is having an excellent year.

Summerdale Elementary School
1100 Summerdale Drive, San Jose, CA  95132
(408) 923-1960
Last modified Summerdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summerdale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top