Posted September 25, 2013
This school is great it needs a bit improvement but will help if the communication between parents and teachers increases

Posted September 25, 2013
This school is good, it needs improvement in communication. The School needs federal money to include more extra activities like PE

Posted March 28, 2012
My daughter has been attending Vinci park since KG . She is now in 4th grade. She has had the best possible experience there and absolutely loves the school. Every one of the teachers she had since KG through 4th grade have been awesome. It helps that her mom is a stay-at-home mom and can devote time to other activities (swimming / reading / math and other extra curricular etc...) I personally think that the teachers at Vinci park are better qualified and have a better background in most private schools. Having said that, I am not happy with the class sizes. Wish it were smaller.

Posted March 27, 2012
Vinci Park is a great school. Every school has its own good areas and its own flaws. The principal puts together many educative assemblies-- plays to show the affects of bullying, to ensure that its students are have a treat occasionally-- and understand what to do and what not to do. It's also the only school that I've known that rewards its students with awards, which are good praise. Schools including some in Cupertino and Fremont rarely do that, but Vinci does. Praise helps students become motivated and I'm sure all the teachers there are trying their hardest to promote the learning skills of every student. I disagree with all the low scores parents have given. We are struggling in hard times, and many parents have to work. Parents have also been doing the best they can to seize the chance to volunteer. But they have work to do too. There are many parents that chaperone the field trips, and many of those who participate in helping the school host events, like the book fair for instance. If your child dislikes the school, then there's probably something interfering with his/her climate-- like bullying. One opinion doesn't determine all others.

Vinci Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 18, 2010
I have read some of these reviews and find it odd. My son has attended Vinnci since 1st grade and now is going into 4th grade. He is reading at a 5.5 grade level and doing math at a 7.3 grade level. He loves to read and it has been very much encouraged by his teachers who promote reading and find ways to make it challenging and fun. And I am allways updated and kept informed with homework and reading and math or any problems my child may be having. As a parent I have involved myself in my sons school as a volunteer on a regular basis. And everything I have seen and been a part of has been very rewarding. I encourage all parents to get involved with there childs education. We can only blame ourselves.

Posted March 24, 2010

Vinci Park Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted August 22, 2008

Vinci Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2008

Vinci Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 02, 2008
My son is far behind in reading and writing and needs to attend a homework club but there was no room for him. Some other students are smarter than my son who have been continuing to attend the club from Kindergarten until now but not my son. Is it fair? I worry very much about his education for the next coming years.

Vinci Park Elementary School
1311 Vinci Park Way, San Jose, CA  95131
(408) 923-1970
Last modified Vinci Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vinci Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top