Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Agree

This school implements PBIS principles - Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports. Forest Hill kids are repeated reminded to be Responsible, Respectful and Safe. Even parents can site this pledge!

We have had a very positive experience at Forest Hill. My son’s teacher is extremely dedicated- not only does he make sure that the students are having an enriching academic experience in reading , writing and Math but he also makes sure they are having an enjoyable time at school and my son loves going to Forest Hill. The Forest Hill front desk staff is very friendly, helpful and always approachable .The school also has a dedicated gardening section for the students. Additionally, Forest Hill has a very active PTA, that conducts Math Olympiad classes and Science fairs and other exciting NASA and STEM related events. Quite a few after school programs like Chess, Soccer etc are also offered.

We love Forest Hill. The teachers are very involved with the kids. It is a fantastic community. My daughter is happy to go and is learning so much. They do activities in the classroom that make the lessons stick. She is forever telling me how things work. My son can't wait to go into kindergarten. He already knows many of the teachers and staff. I haven't seen a better elementary school. Oh, I also love the big redwood trees in the school yard and the open feel of the campus. A little old, but definitely loved.

Our 5th grader has gone to Forest Hill since Kindergarten, and we can honestly say we will miss this school! Even with the new principal, we have had the most satisfying experience with the teachers (who are some of the best role models for the students that we have ever met), staff, families, quality of education, learning environment, and extracurricular programs. It is not our home school, which is unfortunate because our younger child will start Kindergarten this fall, and we are not confident that we will make the cut for Open Enrollment like we did with our older child so many years ago. We were extremely lucky to have been part of this community.

My children are excelling in school and it's in great part to Forest Hill teachers committment to excellence. I'm grateful that this school community supports Project Cornerstone (www.projectcornerstone.org) too. I hope my kids will remain there until the end of 5th grade.

Top Teachers and PTA does a great job. The kids learn and have a great deal of fun. Many extra activities for the kids.

Wonderful teachers, phenomenal parents and awesome students....we could not be prouder to send our child there and be part of the Forest Hill community!

My child will be entering fifth grade next year and FHS. This school has an excellent devoted, thoughtful, seasoned professional faculty and staff. I have been consistently pleased with every teacher. Principal Potts is very open to new ideas and great on follow through in addition to being a great communicator (lacking at many public schools). Great community feel with great families and much participation at the annual Country Fair, Holiday Giving Program, After school activities like drama, art, science...This public school maximizes what they have. You will very happy at this school.

My son is attending Kindergarten at Miss Hannan class. I am very pleased with the school and his teacher. She is very kind and Nice teacher. He is learning a lot everyday. They have music classes as well. I am also very pleased with Campbell care on site.

Just moved to Forest Hill and am very pleased. Excellent school, rigorous academics, great extra-curricular activities. My children receive art and music education, participate in plays and even saw an opera this year! Teachers and leadership are outstanding.

Last modified Forest Hill Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.