San Jose, CA

Posted December 13, 2010
i am a graduate from apollo and it was a great learning enviroment with teachers who helped and listened when needed....im glad 2 have attended Apollo because i learned so much and made many friends in the process which include students and staff i entered apollo with 55 credits junior year and graduated senior yea with 200+ credits apollo helped me turn my life around.

Apollo High School 0

Posted May 15, 2009
i am a graduate from apollo and all i have to say is that this is a GREAT school it was a great opportunity to show myself that i could do anything i i try and im sure it was also a GREAT experience for all the other graduates from apollo

Posted March 26, 2007
I would chose to work no where else!

Posted August 19, 2005
Apollo is a very good school that can help your child graduate if he of she is really failing and falling behind. I recomend Apollo to any parent who is seeking a shcool that can help their child graduate or get on track immediatly. The teachers and staff help you one on one and not the whole class together. They meet with your parents every sem. so your parents can also know whats going on with you. I wish I had gone their my junior year so I could have been there longer. But over all the staff and school are the best. Go apollo your the best.... C/O 2005

Apollo High School