San Jose, CA

Posted March 22, 2009

Posted April 15, 2008
This school is great. all the teachers really care about is helping the students graduate on time. i went there in 2004-2006. I did graduate thanks to them all them who helped me. It is a great school who had a bad start in high school. For those who need to catch up in there credits and want to graduate on time. I think its a great school. I had lots of fun there and the teachers are funny too but you learn from them and they make you interested in the work not nothing boring.

Pegasus High School 0

Posted September 05, 2007
This School truly helped me turn my life around. People often mention the fact that it is a small school, however that is what I loved most! I really got the attention and education that I needed and deserved.I came to pegasus as a senior with freshman credits and with alot of hard work and extra credit I still graduated on time. I will always be greatful to the remarkable teachers and staff !

Posted November 13, 2004
This is a wonderful school.It's because of the support the teachers gave me, I was able to graduate the year I was supposed to.When I felt like giving up, the teachers didn't let me,they stood by me the whole way, as well as all the other students.It feels like you have family here.Which is why I was able to make it, I didn't want to let my family down.

Pegasus High School