San Jose, CA

Phoenix High School 4

Posted July 26, 2011
Great way to catch up! Our daughter is doing very well there. We are looking forward to her graduating this coming year!

Phoenix High School 5

Posted August 12, 2009
excellent program kids who never cared about going to school much less graduating are overachieveing and doing what they thought or no one else thought that they could do.

Phoenix High School 5

Posted January 22, 2009
I was a former student at Pheonix last year and in the beginning of this year.(07-08) I love ms. solis!!!! In the beginning of this year i was erresponsible on getting to school. I didnt really understand how made in the shade I had it at that school until now. Since I got kicked out of Phoenix and my home. I have been struggling to get a job and finish school. Im in Adult Ed, and by the time I get 5 credits here it will be at the end of the year. I would have gotten 10 credits in a week at pheonix. Adult Ed they dont hold your hand like they do at pheonix. Its a lot more work and less credits. Dont take advantage of your spot at Phoenix. They give you great oppurtunities on getting out of high school and on with your life.

Phoenix High School 4