Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Way too much homework is given. Think about it teachers, if each teacher gives their students about an hour of homework, we'll have roughly 6 hours of homework. And where does extracurriculars, family, and a social life fit in? How about sleep? Just a thought.

The staff, (VP of Education and counselers to be specific), really could care less about you. Your schedule isn't working out for you? "This change cannot be undone. Sorry!" But it was no biggie when they took a minute to screw up your whole schedule. Such inconsiderate people.

People who works in the office are fine, some teachers are lazy and horrible at teaching, and theres not that much fun things to do at lunch. I prefer you guys not to go to this school.

This school sucks,some people bully others for being different and teachers don't do anything about it. The classes this year are way too full i stayed without a Spanish class for 3 weeks because they didn't have a teacher last but not least the dress code is too strict... Honestly i don't recommend this school.

I went here from 09-12, this school is decent, but way too many thugs and drugs. And the clothing rules are insane

I am a student of class'13. I only attended Silver Creek High School for only 2 years it means since I was a junior. Teachers are very nice and helpful, they always help student when they need. You will have so much fun if you choose this school. Sometimes I wish I had a chance to change the time, I would have gone to Silver Creek earlier, as a freshmen to enjoy my high school. Good luck to all of you who are planning to be a Raiders. :)

I just registered my son as a freshman, and I couldn't be more excited. My daughter graduated in June '12 after 4 years there, and had her pick of several universities, including almost every UC, University of Colorado at Boulder, U of Oregon, U of the Pacific, SFU, and NYU; nearly everywhere she applied. (This after admitting that she 'dogged' sophomore year.) This school helped her get a well-rounded education in a safe environment. Did she love every teacher? No, but show me a high school for which that's not the case, public or private. She never had any problem getting into AP classes (as opposed to EV), and did very well on the AP exams. She took 7 classes for which she received college credit. Today, at registration, I ran into teachers who remembered my daughter and asked about her. I was greeted cheerfully by administration and staff. Students were volunteering, and were poised and helpful. When I had to make a schedule change, it was handled cheerfully and professionally. Even better, lately the parent community has been more involved, and as a result the whole campus seems even more welcoming. Save your money for college tuition. This is a great school.

I'm a freshman here at Silver Creek right now. I really have to say that this is an AMAZING school. The campus may not be as great as EV's, but it certainly doesn't matter. The teachers here are caring, and stay after school for tutoring! Also, the Leadership/ASB class holds many fun events that gets everyone's school spirit to show. FANTASTICS and Homecoming were VERY fun, and the best out of other schools that I have been to in the district. There are also a wide variety of AP classes here, I'm taking AP Chemistry next year. And, there is really no "gang problem" here. I have never seen a single fight here before. All in all, this school is amazing, and if you don't do anything in high school. then yes. It'll be really boring. Any incoming freshmen should come here to Silver Creek. They may not like it at first, but the school will grow on to them. They will love it here, I guarantee it. Go Raiders! :D

This school os horrible. I am a sophmore an the people below saying there is no gangs and fist fights has obviously never seen the handball courts or the corner by the N building. Fights occur at least once or twice a week but nothing seems to happen. The staff doesn't seem to care and most teachers are horrible! I was unlucky to get some of these teachers. I really don't recommend this school unles the student stays away from all drama.

Very excellent , has amazing teachers and staff . Plus has the MOST AP class in the whole district. Students are very decicated and involved with school activities. No gang problems here.

Last modified Silver Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.