San Jose, CA

Posted March 25, 2014
Montgomery Elementary. For the parents that complain of not having bake sales, please join the PTA, more activities would be done if we had more parent participation. As a parent of Montgomery Elementary the Principal is great and works hard to place the academic foundation for the students to prosper. What I find is that parental involvement is poor in that parents all claim to be too busy to attend PTA meetings and volunteer for events. The core group that helps run the school does the best it can and it is already running thin.

Posted February 13, 2014
This school is great but I think there should be bake sales or nacho sales more often! Maybe it would be cool if there could be a doughnut sale! Thanks, keep up the great work!

John J. Montgomery Elementary School 1

Posted June 09, 2013
Teachers and administrators dont seem to pride themselves on being helpful to the kids. My son would complain of being made fun of and bullied by much bigger children. Also it is near Silver Creek High School, which is not a good location.

Posted August 06, 2010
It was sad to read that a parent did not feel this is/was the right placement for her child. My three children went to this school. The staff, many of the teachers and principal were eager to help the students. We had one negative experience with one teacher who just did not care to teach boys for whatever reason; however, the rest of the teachers were very supportive. May I suggest that the parent who wrote the negative comments volunteer and participate in all activities that are offered. A parent's positive example goes a long way in helping both the child and the teacher bond.

John J. Montgomery Elementary School 2

Posted July 07, 2010
Being it's in Evergreen District I had high expectations. Sadly they were not met, there for i am disappointed. Every child and parent have their own experience and story to tell i'm sure, unfortunately my experience was not a good one. I don't blame anyone, i believe each school soothes different types of children and Montgomery was not the right school for my children.

John J. Montgomery Elementary School 0

Posted September 26, 2009
I'm a teacher to the Evergreen SD & Montgomery and absolutely feel blessed to be apart of a new learning community where 'students are a priority!!

John J. Montgomery Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
John J. Montgomery is a Title I school that has a very diverse community. I believe that we share the feelings from the quote, 'It takes a village to raise a child.'

Posted August 22, 2009
This school was very very great!!! my daughter loves this school even though we moved she still talks about montgomery. The principal mrs. Johnson and mrs. Mc millian are awsome!!! keep up the good work!!!!

John J. Montgomery Elementary School 4

Posted June 21, 2009

Posted March 26, 2009
Great school, great staff, keep up the great work!

John J. Montgomery Elementary School
2010 Daniel Maloney Drive, San Jose, CA  95121
Last modified John J. Montgomery Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John J. Montgomery Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top