San Jose, CA

Posted September 15, 2013
I went to this school 32years ago. I still remember my teacher mrs.chess. I had a great kindergarten teacher, she has never left my memory. I loved her. My experience was joyous yet scary. I learned the days of the week in Spanish, As well as the months of the year. My parents moved us to southern cal, quickly there after.

Posted April 05, 2013
This school is the best. My son has attended this school since second grade. All teachers, staff, principal... always care students as their family members. I have no problem to send my son to a private school, but I would regret if I did it because OB Whaley is the best school I know.

Posted March 14, 2013
This school is really good. They always make sure your kids are learning and they always make sure that no kids are off track. The teachers are simply awesome as well as the other staff. They hold events such as the Multicultural fashion show, and the Talent shows. Parents have access to both of those events and it is just great. They also hold student council elections, science fairs, and book fairs. The teachers are really passionate and they love the students. My son has told me that some San Jose Earthquakes players have visited the students as a reward for A/B honor roll. I recommend this school to anyone.

Posted July 07, 2011
My son and I truly adore this school. The staff will do anything they can to have your child be successful.I think this school is GREAT! The principals are fantastic and so are the teachers! If your looking for a school, this is the one for your child. This school goes to grades preschool-6th.

O. B. Whaley Elementary School 3

Posted May 22, 2010
The teachers are good but the principal is worst. All she cares about how to put fence at the school. The previous principal was excellent but this principal does not care about students safety or education . If the school does not have a new Principal the API rating will be headed to 700 soon.

Posted March 27, 2009

Posted January 29, 2009

Posted July 28, 2008
I truly love this school the teachers are the best. My son enjoyed going to school at ob Whaley unfortunately I moved and my son really got upset for not being able to stay at ob Whaley. Overall the school is the best at every single thing.

Posted March 05, 2008

Posted July 02, 2007
I love,love,love it. Both of my children are doing wonderfully at this school and I have no doubt it is because of the dedication of every staff member of the school. My kids have wonderful friends and enjoy going to school every day. Staff is very approachable and friendly.

O. B. Whaley Elementary School
2655 Alvin Avenue, San Jose, CA  95121
Last modified O. B. Whaley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
O. B. Whaley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top