Bad
Good

I think, no, know that this is an excellent school! Two of my children are currently attending this school. The principal, Dr. Deghgan, is a wonderful woman. My kids tell me all about their day at school. They talk about all of the activities and events happening in school. I think that the 6th and 7th graders are going to have a splendid year in this school, being treated like juinior highschoolers.

This a great school but it needs to have a art class and a music class like other schools

I think Seven Trees is over all a wonderful and great school. I had three children attending 1st,2nd, and 6th grade for 2006-07. My children absolutely love their teachers and school! The teachers are absolute blessings! So caring and fantastic at their jobs! Mr. Martinez is a wonderful 6th grade teacher. He really cares and prepares his students not just for junior high but for life in general. I have two other children ready to start kindergarten and preschool, I have complete faith that Seven Trees will provide all of my children with the best education possible! I thank God for the wonderful, caring, and most of all hardworking teachers and staff at Seven Trees Elementary School!

I have four children and they have all attended Seven Trees. I have to say that I am very pleased with the quality of education that has been provided. My oldest child who is now in high school still visits his Seven Trees teachers. Through out the years I have noticed that parent involvement has increased, but the language barrier is what makes it difficult. My husband and I both speak english therefore it's a lot easier for us to communicate with the staff. I would like to give a special thanks to Mr. Larry Volpe who is very involved with his students and parents. He has opened many doors for my children as well as many others. Again I am very pleased with the staff and the education that is being provided to our children. Most important we as parents have a bigger repsonsibility to educate our children as well.

Last modified Daniel Lairon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.