Bad
Good

Daniel Lairon Elementary School 5

Posted November 02, 2013
I think, no, know that this is an excellent school! Two of my children are currently attending this school. The principal, Dr. Deghgan, is a wonderful woman. My kids tell me all about their day at school. They talk about all of the activities and events happening in school. I think that the 6th and 7th graders are going to have a splendid year in this school, being treated like juinior highschoolers.

Daniel Lairon Elementary School 3

Posted September 08, 2011
This a great school but it needs to have a art class and a music class like other schools

Daniel Lairon Elementary School 5

Posted July 12, 2007
I think Seven Trees is over all a wonderful and great school. I had three children attending 1st,2nd, and 6th grade for 2006-07. My children absolutely love their teachers and school! The teachers are absolute blessings! So caring and fantastic at their jobs! Mr. Martinez is a wonderful 6th grade teacher. He really cares and prepares his students not just for junior high but for life in general. I have two other children ready to start kindergarten and preschool, I have complete faith that Seven Trees will provide all of my children with the best education possible! I thank God for the wonderful, caring, and most of all hardworking teachers and staff at Seven Trees Elementary School!

Daniel Lairon Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2006
I have four children and they have all attended Seven Trees. I have to say that I am very pleased with the quality of education that has been provided. My oldest child who is now in high school still visits his Seven Trees teachers. Through out the years I have noticed that parent involvement has increased, but the language barrier is what makes it difficult. My husband and I both speak english therefore it's a lot easier for us to communicate with the staff. I would like to give a special thanks to Mr. Larry Volpe who is very involved with his students and parents. He has opened many doors for my children as well as many others. Again I am very pleased with the staff and the education that is being provided to our children. Most important we as parents have a bigger repsonsibility to educate our children as well.

Daniel Lairon Elementary School 4

Posted June 15, 2005
This school has a low level of parent involvement in the classrooms. The academic programs are in flux due to adoption of new textbooks. Music and art are not regularly scheduled during the school day.

Daniel Lairon Elementary School
3975 Mira Loma, San Jose, CA  95111-3520
Last modified Daniel Lairon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel Lairon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top