San Jose, CA

Posted November 10, 2014
Love this school the teachers are so nice!, The pe programs spot on, and the teachers try their best to make learning as fun as possible.

Posted September 20, 2013
API keeps raising each year, school does a tremendous job acclimating English language learners. Positive learning environment and strong teachers had had a deep affect on students. School has many electives, and a solid staff of veteran teachers who really care about students with little turn over.

Posted July 27, 2010
this school is so AWESOME!!!!! Mr.Kennedy is the best principal. :D I've learned so much last year as a seventh grader and now I'm going to be an 8th grader this year and I really want to be a good role models for the upcoming students.

Posted June 09, 2010
I think Sylvandale Middle School is a great place. The teacher is there to push us kids to work harder towards our goal. I think Sylvandale is the best school I have attended through my entire school career.

Sylvandale Middle School 2

Posted April 13, 2010
sylvandale Junior High School is a not environment for kids there are too much gang related but the teachers they care about the students i was a student in this school some students put down other students a lot i hope the students can change their self of their bulling of other kids.but the point is that less violence on every school not only this school my dream is that too to make the world more peaceful for other people but it wont happen because the children and teens don't care about the world today

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted November 12, 2009
I go to Sylvandale Middle School. It has a good environment. The teachers look forward to teaching their students in a fun, accurate way. The majority of the people there are kind.

Posted April 08, 2009

Sylvandale Middle School 4

Posted April 08, 2009
I go to this school and that school isn't that bad and its fun there! The classes are ok, the teacher are nice but strict and they taught us alot of things that we didn't know before!

Sylvandale Middle School 3

Posted January 07, 2009
I am a student attending sylvandale and in my opinion it's not so bad sure it's not like the richest. But the students and faculty try their best. Average is a boring word for decent, fair, acceptable. :)

Sylvandale Middle School
653 Sylvandale Avenue, San Jose, CA  95111
Last modified Sylvandale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sylvandale Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top