Bad
Good

Love this school the teachers are so nice!, The pe programs spot on, and the teachers try their best to make learning as fun as possible.

API keeps raising each year, school does a tremendous job acclimating English language learners. Positive learning environment and strong teachers had had a deep affect on students. School has many electives, and a solid staff of veteran teachers who really care about students with little turn over.

this school is so AWESOME!!!!! Mr.Kennedy is the best principal. :D I've learned so much last year as a seventh grader and now I'm going to be an 8th grader this year and I really want to be a good role models for the upcoming students.

I think Sylvandale Middle School is a great place. The teacher is there to push us kids to work harder towards our goal. I think Sylvandale is the best school I have attended through my entire school career.

sylvandale Junior High School is a not environment for kids there are too much gang related but the teachers they care about the students i was a student in this school some students put down other students a lot i hope the students can change their self of their bulling of other kids.but the point is that less violence on every school not only this school my dream is that too to make the world more peaceful for other people but it wont happen because the children and teens don't care about the world today

I go to Sylvandale Middle School. It has a good environment. The teachers look forward to teaching their students in a fun, accurate way. The majority of the people there are kind.

I go to this school and that school isn't that bad and its fun there! The classes are ok, the teacher are nice but strict and they taught us alot of things that we didn't know before!

I am a student attending sylvandale and in my opinion it's not so bad sure it's not like the richest. But the students and faculty try their best. Average is a boring word for decent, fair, acceptable. :)

One of the best schools I have ever attended. The teachers may not be the best and the school may not be the safest but it's full of people that are fun to hang out with including teachers.

Not the best school there ever is, but I've learned a lot of things here. There's not that many electives due to the budget cut & politics stuff. But, there are a group of teachers that really care about their students more than you can ever imagine.

Last modified Sylvandale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.