Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Each teacher is very involved and very close community. My son is in kinder attending Mrs Commons class and she is an AMAZING teacher. The Principal, she is also a blessing to the school and children. Always walking around greeting everyone and so gentle with every child there. I truly adore this school!. Can't day enough...

Amount of homework: Disagree

My son again, is in kinder and comes home with 2-3 pages of homework only. In which he completes in 20min. We had to purchase a few work books for him to keep his mind going through the remainder of the week. I understand they are just minders however, no is the time to start challenging and prepping them.

I really like this school! The kids are mostly nice and they don't bother you like some other schools do. The kids are not racist are mean towards religion. Tons of activities like GATE and after school help with homework. You get to play on websites with the new chromebooks they just got. They also have new emails for sending assignments directly to the teacher. Lots of fun events, and I think if you join this school you would have fun!

Amazing school. Good teachers and excellent facilities. My kid really loves this school here. It has a YMCA child care on site too.

This is a good school. Nice mix of extracurricular activities. Very good parent involvement with the Home and school club. I wouldn't hesitate donating my money to this school because I see where it goes. Good teachers and the kids love being here. Keep up the good work.

Los Paseos is a great school. The parents are very involved and kids are very well-behaved. The teachers really care and are available at any time. The Home and School Club is very active and always comes up with fun and meaningful activities. My son (First Grader) loves everything about this school and has always been super-excited to go. I think that's the best indicator of how great this school is :)

I love our little school! Before deciding to send my daughter here, I cried. She was coming from Stratford private school and I didn't think she was going to thrive in public school. Well, she is now entering the 2nd grade and she has learned so much and continues to thrive. The teachers she has had are so good with children and passionate about their jobs. The other wonderful thing about our little school is the parents. There is so much parent involvement and it really makes a huge difference in the environment. There is a lot of fund raising but it is all worth it! Without the fundraisers, we wouldn't have the wonderful music program or the great field trips. Great school, great community, great teachers, great parents, great kids. What more can a parent ask for?

We have been at Los Paseos for 3 years now and we have been very impressed and pleased with the school environment, staff and philosophy. Our 2nd grader is in the special ed program and is pulled out daily for RSP. The RSP treacher is fabulous and he feels "lucky" to get to go to her class daily. He also receives OT and ST at the school and has progressed very much. Our youngest is in Kinder and the kinder team is great. She is in a K-1 combo and has never felt left out of any kinder activities and as well had the opportunity to join some of the 1st grade activities. There are a lot of opportunities to help out for a variety of fundraisers and special events. My kids attend the on-site YMCA daycare center and have enjoyed going there. The staff are WONDERFUL and give the children love and support. They help with homework, do fun art and science projects and play games and sports with them. Our experience with Los Paseos has been great and we look forward to our future years there!

I have two children that have been attending Los Paseos since Kindergarten, they are now in 6th & 4th grade. My experience has been outstanding. The principal is a strong leader that explifies excellence in education while maintaining a very personal relationship with each of my kids. The teachers have all showed great interest in helping my kids; from adjusting to a new grade to communicating with me about issues as they have come up. They have a wonderful open door policy and I have never had an issue with being heard or understood by any of the staff. The Home & School Club offers many volunteering opportunities and funds most of the great field trips. They also have a GATE program that does many interesting and fun classes. It will be sad when my kids outgrow this school and move on!

My son started Kinder in September 2010 and I find that Los Paseos rivals that of private schools, down to the day to day curriculum. I good friend of mine sent their daughters to a private catholic school in Campbell, and as we started to compare classworks/homework for our children, I then realized that Los Paseos has identical school works and activities for their Kinder students....and they are all FREE!!! How great is that!?!?!? My son's Kinder Teacher is wonderful and has such a air of patience about her, my son adores her (That's very rare!!). Our second son is turning 5 soon and we are hoping he will be in her class next year!!! The parents are also very involved in day to day class as well as fundraising, and I love the fact that my son gets snacks daily at school between his breakfast and lunch!!! Los Paseos is great!! Lets continue to increase that API !!!

Last modified Los Paseos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.