Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 22, 2015
The teachers at Payne are wonderful. I have been impressed each year with their compassion and level of commitment to each child.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 22, 2015
I am very grateful for Mrs.Flanagan my son's kindergarten teacher. She is warm, caring and an amazingly charismatic teacher. I am impressed with her patience and compassion every day. I cannot imagine a better teacher for my child. Payne is very lucky to have her.

Posted June 08, 2014
This is an awesome school, parent participation is definitely a plus here. Teachers are very involved as well.

Posted September 05, 2013
Payne is a wonderful school full of terrific teachers and caring faculty. Our kids are receiving a top notch education and we are so happy to be part of the community at Payne.

Posted October 12, 2012
Congratulation! Payners ! As a big school, keep improving from every aspects! API reports was out yesterday, Payne got 895! great move! Go, Panthers! 900 is almost there! Go- Go- Go!

Posted June 11, 2012
The teaching staff is the best of the best!!! I would recomend it to all.

George C. Payne Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2011
My child loves Payne.Teachers are wonderful.Very parent inclusive. my only bone is the office staff that often give parents the curt brushoff when parents are checking in{safety protocol they SHOULD be paying attn.to}I had spoken to other parents about this & found its rather common.Ive been friendly & polite only to have the impatient smile & a wave of the hand from the one who sits closest to the office door.My apologies if your lunch was more important than my child's safety...

Posted April 27, 2010
Payne has a great legacy. My grandmother taught there for 31 years (she wrote the school song) and my mother has been teaching there for 15. The teaching staff is the best of the best and they keep old traditions and make new ones as the years pass. Payne brings back fond memories for me, and I'm glad to see children still making memories and learning to the fullest at this great school

George C. Payne Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2008
Payne Elementary is a wonderful school. Great staff and faculty. The Principle, Nancy Cisler, is exceptional. She truly cares about all of her 'children' and the devoted faculty and staff. Parent/teacher communication is very good at this school. I feel my children lucky to attend such a great school.

Posted December 13, 2007
I have sent two of my children to Payne and would recomend it to all. The teachers are wonderful. the principal is very caring and she manages to know almost every student in the school. My daughter loves her Payne Panthers.

3750 Gleason Avenue, San Jose, CA  95130-1323
Last modified George C. Payne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George C. Payne Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top