Bad
Good

Welcoming and organized staff at the school. No bullying whatsoever. Neat classrooms, children not overwhelmed by homework.

The teachers at Payne are wonderful. I have been impressed each year with their compassion and level of commitment to each child.

This is an awesome school, parent participation is definitely a plus here. Teachers are very involved as well.

Payne is a wonderful school full of terrific teachers and caring faculty. Our kids are receiving a top notch education and we are so happy to be part of the community at Payne.

Congratulation! Payners ! As a big school, keep improving from every aspects! API reports was out yesterday, Payne got 895! great move! Go, Panthers! 900 is almost there! Go- Go- Go!

The teaching staff is the best of the best!!! I would recomend it to all.

My child loves Payne.Teachers are wonderful.Very parent inclusive. my only bone is the office staff that often give parents the curt brushoff when parents are checking in{safety protocol they SHOULD be paying attn.to}I had spoken to other parents about this & found its rather common.Ive been friendly & polite only to have the impatient smile & a wave of the hand from the one who sits closest to the office door.My apologies if your lunch was more important than my child's safety...

Payne has a great legacy. My grandmother taught there for 31 years (she wrote the school song) and my mother has been teaching there for 15. The teaching staff is the best of the best and they keep old traditions and make new ones as the years pass. Payne brings back fond memories for me, and I'm glad to see children still making memories and learning to the fullest at this great school

Payne Elementary is a wonderful school. Great staff and faculty. The Principle, Nancy Cisler, is exceptional. She truly cares about all of her 'children' and the devoted faculty and staff. Parent/teacher communication is very good at this school. I feel my children lucky to attend such a great school.

I have sent two of my children to Payne and would recomend it to all. The teachers are wonderful. the principal is very caring and she manages to know almost every student in the school. My daughter loves her Payne Panthers.

Last modified George C. Payne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.