Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Worst school overall crowded classes, 1 teacher to 36 kids per class. Lack of experienced first year teachers who have not had experience teaching a real class. Low performance academically really needs some kind of reform this school is awful.

My daughter is going on her second year at this school and in my opinion i feel she is being thrown aside cause she is an english only student and this particular school prides itself on helping english learning students. This school has poor morale and in my opinion a huge problem with lice. The principal will listen to what you have to say but his answer to everyone's problems and concerns or suggestions on how to bring this school back are those of a person referred to as a yes man that does nothing about it. The staff here are just glad to have a job and could care less about everything else or how well the kids are doing eventhough they say they dont. A couple of staff members i would like to say thanks to for going above and beyond in making my daughter feel welcome and making sure she is thriving but more needs to be done.

I have a big problem with this schools health screening program. The attitude of every member within the office is that we cant expect every parent to follow the same proceedures. What are they teaching the kids here, to be sub standard. My children have gotten sick, and have been mistreated so many times here, I fear for their health and development. We will not be attending this school for very much longer. Besides from the overall management of the school, most teachers I have encountered go above and beyond their expectations and I thank you. Sure funding has its impact and sure the government is spending in the wrong places but it comes down to each individual member to do their part

We have been here for three years, each year overall school test scores have increased. My children are advancing and making great strides. The principal, Mr. Gonzalez, works hard to keep students motivated, parents involved and engaged and most importantly shows the students they are on the path to university!

My son, that is in the 3rd grade, has been making great improovements with his teacher . He is great in reading and math thanks to the big support from his teacher . My son has become a leader in his class. We need teachers like him; strict but nice.

My son just told me that Mr. Shiba is retiring. Very sad. He's a good one. Hw, Mrs. Cruz, and Mr. Lam have helped my son for three years, and he raves about them. He enjoys reading now. The reading program helped me and him stay organized. We actually visit the library for fun now. Thx.

My daughter is an intro-district student.I am so happy she attends this school the teachers are great, thank you mrs silva, ms huntzinger, mrs cruz your great!the reading program is excellent!(mrs.Moorhead thank you.)Mr sheba your the best .

Last modified Mount Pleasant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.